Options

Text to Speech

xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
This f'n thing.  Hit it by mistake when trying to read a response from Support.  Game is useless now.  No buttons work.  Green box moves from the messages notification in the upper left corner to the the chat window.  

Comments

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Lmao I wish I could watch people when this happens to them 😂
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Worst part is I was a "victim" early on so I already knew i was in trouble.  Sent a nasty text message to support on my other phone and those genisues responded with instructions on how to activate Text to Speech on the iPhone.  I had to remind them i was talking about the useless option on their game at which point they told me i had to double tap super fast on the option to turn it off.  What they don't tell you is how to get back to the settings screen in the first place, which i think involves tapping out the morse code equivalent of something like "Tyrone Eastwood was here" on the main screen.
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Lazarus1Lazarus1 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    just had to disable this. I started tapping upper left of iPhone when loaded at 88% & once it opened I was taken to setting menu where I had to tap text to speech multiple times till check mark  disappeared