Options

Problem with the Seth event.

SlippySibleySlippySibley Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
When i go into the final battle with Ciampa i get stuck on the loading screen at 75%. I've left my phone on the screen for just over 20minutes and it does nothing, i restarted my game client and i had lost the story so i needed to use up more energy to restart. I get to the Ciampa battle and it freezes in the same place again! I've tried autofighting and i instantly lose, losing me over 2k cash in total retrys... 
Anybody else got this issue?? 

Comments

• Options
    chilli8chilli8 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I had this issue as well. I contacted customer service and the advise I got was basically turn off and turn on again. Which clearly I had to do since the game froze, so to reopen I had to force close and reopen which I did three times. Could be fixed by now but I'm pretty sure I'm done with this game, which really upsets me because I really liked it but I'm not sure I want to support a game that doesn't care about it's users.
  • Options
    ProjectViper72ProjectViper72 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I'm having the same issue. 
  • Options
    Zero247Zero247 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Regarding the Seth Event:
    I started playing this week and we can get like 15k blue tokens max. After that, they forfeit, it says. Is there are another event to get the 30k for the golden pack in the shop, so the tokens are just on ice until then? Or do we have to buy the rest of the tokens for the 30k?
  • Options
    ProjectViper72ProjectViper72 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Zero247 said:
    Regarding the Seth Event:
    I started playing this week and we can get like 15k blue tokens max. After that, they forfeit, it says. Is there are another event to get the 30k for the golden pack in the shop, so the tokens are just on ice until then? Or do we have to buy the rest of the tokens for the 30k?
    Be grateful you got to play it. I still haven't been able to play through the first round without the fourth match freezing and not starting. 
  • Options
    mousetrapmousetrap Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I had the same problem. It happened twice before a full reset and then I was able to get through. Same for a few of my team. Lost energy, lost gold, lost time. Some are still having the issue even after reset.