Options

Where is the doctor?

I can't the doctor anywhere!!

Comments

• Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    I can't the doctor anywhere!!

What episode are you talking about? And make sure you have completed all the necesary things to get to the doctor
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    What episode are you talking about? And make sure you have completed all the necesary things to get to the doctor

I am in ep 3. I can't find the camp either, I am literally lost!
  • Options
    The guy with the mechanical arm has told you to find her? Shes in a building in the second or third floor but dont know the exacr building
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    TonyPoeHoTonyPoeHo Registered Users 239 Posts
    I am in ep 3. I can't find the camp either, I am literally lost!

If you tap that map in the lower left corner, and scroll around, you should be able to see where your objective should be at!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*POW*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -~Gone With The Wind~- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Add Me On GameCenter @ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - "TonyPoeHo" - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    TonyPoeHo wrote: »
    If you tap that map in the lower left corner, and scroll around, you should be able to see where your objective should be at!

Very nice suggestion tony! Yes it does let you see the objective and where you need to go

4BF18992-E262-4CCA-B8A7-620E8F353BB8-4593-000001558640D515_zpse531c0ae.jpg

BCB3A481-33EF-43F6-87D9-D0CF5EBF0ADF-4593-000001560D558BB1_zps9780f820.jpg
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts