Options

Window Mode + GameCenter Integration

YoungPrickYoungPrick Registered Users 5 Posts
Hey guys!

I just started playing ZAMF yesterday when I saw it in the Mac App store. So far, excellent game! I love the graphics and the RPG-ish theme is awesome as well.

However, I think that a better GameCenter integration would benefit a lot of players. I downloaded it on my iPhone cause of Episode 3's timed missions and was sad to see that my progress isn't carried over. I don't know if it's a possibility cause of the difference between OSX and iOS, but I'd love to not have two games going.

Secondly, I would love to see a windowed mode for ZAMF. I can't swipe out of the game or navigate away from the game (cmd + tab) in ANY way. I want to be able to have the game playing while I do other things like browse online or check my email (or, while I'm at work, actually work) without having the game occupying the whole screen.

Thanks for making an awesome game and I can't wait to play, event hough I have two games going!

EDIT: Just logged into ZAMF on my personal Mac, and noticed I had to start yet ANOTHER game on this machine. But for real, the GameCenter integration needs to be implemented. I am going to have to start a new game on this computer in addition to the one on my work computer and my iPhone.

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    You could very well be right about the differences in iOS vs OSX, but GameCenter should make that easier right?
    Sadly I guess not.

I do not play on Mac app store but I understand what's going on, they either have not implemented that yet or it's yet another bug. Please squash more bugs glu. :[
    dfk75h.jpg