Options

Energy Replenishment Bug?

Hi,

I've been trying to find more info on this to no avail so I hope someone can help. I started playing yesterday and grew to like this game initially due to the cool art, creative script and easy play quest-style (albeit a basic Pokemon style attack mode).

However as I reached higher levels and required more time to replenish my energy, I realise (frustratingly so) that the fastest way is to keep the game open.. literally open window ie. I can't run it in the background. When I lock/sleep my screen or multi task to other apps, I run the risk of resetting the time required for an energy bump to a crazy high.

Raw observation (I am using Android,S Note 2):
  • Game open: 1 energy point about every 4min
  • Lock my screen/unlock to answer a call & switched back to app: somehow energy counter increased to about 30min even though I had about 1min left for an energy point increase.
  • While resting, I multi-tasked to switch to other apps (eg. messaging, facebook): app 'restarted' (loading screen appeared) to last scene and counter showed 1:30:00!!! ie. it takes 1.5hr to earn 1 energy point!?!
  • I quit the game and restarted but it's still showing 1.5hrs :(

Is this suppose to happen?

Keeping the game open long hours is obviously going to do damage to my phone and being unable to actually play for 6hours (to attack just one zombie via 4 energy & get into rest mode again) is obviously a failure in gameplay :(

Anyone else has this problem?

Comments

• Options
    zombiebobzombiebob Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have had this problem too.

For me the timer flicks from a time in minutes to 0 then back to a time. It only refills when the game is running and does so far too slowly to play.

It is a shame because I was enjoying the game. I won't be able to play it unless there is a fix.
  • Options
    odangoodango Registered Users 25 Posts
    I never paid attention to the energy timer but I did discover that you can buy 2 forms of energy replenishment from the each of the different vendors in the games, and their product refreshes every 8 hours. The items are cat food cans and candy bars. That should help with your game play