Options

Booze for Finch

The game won't register that I've picked up 3 bottles of booze for Finch. This is for his 2nd request of booze, not the initial search. It says I've only picked up 2/3 bottles when I have grabbed at least 5 more than that but it won't register any of them. It'll pick them up but not put them in my inventory or check mark off the list. I've tried shutting down the app completely, and even turning off my phone. I downloaded the newest update. Nothing. Should I start the episode over?

Comments

• Options
    Justin BieberJustin Bieber Registered Users 12 Posts
    This happened to me earlier, it was weird!! I got 2/3 booze twice but it didn't register. Every time I closed the app (to wait an hour before playing because of energy restrictions OFC) it would go back to 1 vial.

Eventually I got vials 2 and 3 in one play session and it let me finish the quest fine.
    why you trippin i ain't even do nothin!
  • Options
    MsHawthorneMsHawthorne Registered Users 2 Posts
    No matter how many I pick up, it never registers it. I wonder if it's because that task is the only one on my list other than be rescued? Please fix it!! Would love to play this game but there's no point if I'm not advancing!
  • Options
    zombiekillazombiekilla Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hi anybody have an answer to this one yet? I had the same problem with bottles not registering in my inventory, I restarted the episode and now I can't even find any bottles . I don't want to start the episode again because it's quite far in to the level. Help!
  • Options
    zombiekillazombiekilla Registered Users 5 Posts
    I think I figured it out, the reason I couldn't find any bottles of booze is because the scavenging gets harder the further you progress in the game so it requires you to spend more energy to find all the items. I have noticed this with some of the other missions after this. I still can't figure out why in the first run through items where't registering but it hasn't happened since.
  • Options
    VerVer Registered Users 4 Posts
    I'm facing the same problem... please help me...by the way, I'm new at this game...