Options

Some new player questions

Hello. The game is fun so far. I have a couple of questions.

How does one save? If I'm in the middle of a goal and I have to go to work or I run out of energy and want to wait for it to refill, how to I save my progress? I tried just quitting and it reset me to the middle of the road and a few goals back.

Can I drop items? Say I am out of space in my backpack and I have an energy item I uncovered. Well, that energy will only be in my backpack for a quick second as I intend on using it right away. Can I drop something and pick it back up?

Is there a way to increase the backpack inventory higher than 8?

Comments

• Options
    Justin BieberJustin Bieber Registered Users 12 Posts
    It's supposed to auto save. I hate the energy system and regularly close the game for 30m-1h to get energy again, then play for 5 mins and repeat. Sometimes it does set me back too which is annoying, but it rarely happens.

You can't drop or swap items, which is stupid. You can only delete them or sell them to a merchant to make more space. You can leave the item you want laying on the floor while you go to sell something if you want, but I'm not sure how long it will stay there.

You can increase backpack space but it isn't free, you'll need cash or skulls. Click the "add space/unlock" option in your backpack to get more.
    why you trippin i ain't even do nothin!
  • Options
    Metallica_BandMetallica_Band Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thanks for the info. About the backpack question, assuming I have 8/8 spaces in my backpack and 3 weapon slots, how do I increase the 8? I thought increasing the slots just allows more room for whatever type of inventory item you choose (weapon/item /that other one). Does it also increase the total number of things I can place in the backpack?
  • Options
    Justin BieberJustin Bieber Registered Users 12 Posts
    It just adds 1 backpack space. There aren't a different number of spaces for weapons-items-accessories, they all share the same amount of space. So if you have 8 spaces you can only carry 8 things total.
    why you trippin i ain't even do nothin!
  • Options
    Metallica_BandMetallica_Band Registered Users 3 Posts
    This would be a perfect game as a paid only app. I think this freemium thing is just a phase. Don't see it continuing past two more years.
  • Options
    odangoodango Registered Users 25 Posts
    Hello. The game is fun so far. I have a couple of questions.

How does one save? If I'm in the middle of a goal and I have to go to work or I run out of energy and want to wait for it to refill, how to I save my progress? I tried just quitting and it reset me to the middle of the road and a few goals back.

Can I drop items? Say I am out of space in my backpack and I have an energy item I uncovered. Well, that energy will only be in my backpack for a quick second as I intend on using it right away. Can I drop something and pick it back up?

Is there a way to increase the backpack inventory higher than 8?

I would say don't spend your skulls on bag space. Just take your time and earn the cash to unlock the slots. It isn't too bad, I am now up to 12 slots in my bag. Also for energy I discovered that you can buy cat food cans and chocolate bars for 3/5 energy from each different vendor. And their supply replenishes every eight hours. When you are looking at the vendor the time is counting down in the window.