Options

4th floor event problem

FeistyredFeistyred Registered Users 2 Posts
Anyone else having trouble with the 4th floor? I can't get past the first room without the game closing. Tried restarting entire event but still nothing. Gettin frustrated since Ive already lost the energy drink

Comments

• Options
    Dkaspa1Dkaspa1 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Feistyred wrote: »
    Anyone else having trouble with the 4th floor? I can't get past the first room without the game closing. Tried restarting entire event but still nothing. Gettin frustrated since Ive already lost the energy drink

I'm having the same problem...,this sucks want to really play this event but can't with it crashing every time I try to get past the door next to the (house) room ....Fix this issue !!!
  • Options
    RiotllamaRiotllama Registered Users 50 Posts
    I can get all the way to the final big zombie on the forth floor and then when I try to go through the door it quits on me.
  • Options
    WeejayWeejay Registered Users 4 Posts
    I can't get out of the second room on the fourth floor without game crashing. This sucks!!!
  • Options
    FeistyredFeistyred Registered Users 2 Posts
    I managed to get past the first room now I'm stuck on the second. I just keep restarting event and saving up my drinks. Up to about 30 now
  • Options
    Squirly420Squirly420 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having the same problem too. Kept crashing in every room... Finally made it to the room next to "house" now can't get to the sick zombie.
  • Options
    RiotllamaRiotllama Registered Users 50 Posts
    I quit the event and then started again from the bottom. I was able to get past the 4th floor, but now I'm stuck on the fifth, same place, right before the final zombie room.
  • Options
    WALMORWALMOR Registered Users 3 Posts
    I also restarted after the crash event on the 4th floor. Got back to the 4th floor and can't even progress as far as before the restart. Makes a zombie killer downright sad on the inside.
  • Options
    Rebecca33Rebecca33 Registered Users 89 Posts
    Leave the event, quit or complete your current episode, then play the event. It works.
    If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)