Options

Scaling rewards for next event

Rebecca33Rebecca33 Registered Users 89 Posts
As I posted in GD earlier, the suggestion is to have rewards from future events scale to player levels. (if you could do this for the ongoing event, as compensation for the bug that prevented most of us from playing, that would be pretty great!)

This way, players at all levels can use the items instead of having to either a) wait to level up to use the item, or b) trash it because its underpowered for their level.
If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Nice idea. I started the event on an account with a low level and I constantly have to keep trashing.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Paulv6Paulv6 Registered Users 4 Posts
    They seriously need to do this, im nearing 3000 skulls and the weapons are level 15. Im level 20 -.-
  • Options
    Rebecca33Rebecca33 Registered Users 89 Posts
    Also, please, please devs - remove the silly filler rewards like the 30 energy drinks and medkits from the end grind...

xpjcO3c.jpg

Of these 17755 green skulls, about 6000 were spent on grinding out the filler rewards and kept me guessing... Not fun, started to wear me down and felt like I really had no choice but to grind past it to see what reward was next. If you must put these filler rewards in, then have the amount of skulls to be grinded out be at a highly reduced rate, e.g. 100.
    If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)