Options

ZAMF Version 1.2.0 - Where are the new weapons and equipment?

Having finished Episode 9 and owning 13,609 green skulls, the only new weapons I have seen were the flail (level 16) and antique shotgun (level 14 I think) from the bounty rewards in-event.

I haven't seen new equipment or weapons in the gold merchant's store. Nor have I seen level 21, 22 or 23 weapons or equipment...

New version not as advertised much? Lol.

Does anyone have a different experience?
If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)

Comments

• Options
    jaf0905jaf0905 Registered Users 76 Posts
    I'm in a similar position to you. Stats aren't as good as you but get level 20 weapons and there are never any better weapons or equipment available. I don't even think the weapons I've got are that good, which makes it worse. Need more level 20 and above weapons with good stats!

Must admit I haven't finished episode 9 yet, but only because I wanted to find a decent weapon before starting. I got killed for the first time in that level and lost thousands of coins! :-(
    Game Center - resistance0905
  • Options
    ZAMFaddictZAMFaddict Registered Users 123 Posts
    The Weapons I received so far, are not as good as the ones I came in with, so I didn't have space to keep them. I could have read the info wrong, but I think you get a good exclusive weapon once it is over and it is based on how many green skulls you have. I think the white boss claw hands are one of the weapons given at the end.

I am confused on how you get 10% more skulls from friends.