Options

Introduce the option to buy Golden Skulls for ingame cash

Rebecca33Rebecca33 Registered Users 89 Posts
The reason being, players can be divided into two broad categories: Those who have time to play, and those who don't have time to play.

In the case of those who do have time to play, e.g. me, there is a greater chance than not of having a large surplus of ingame cash. Right now, I have $45,000 of ingame cash, which I do not use except for repairs and buying ammo. If you were to buy the amount of cash I currently own via IAP, you would have to pay $160 USD.

My proposal is simple and would win the hearts of many ZAMF players: Offer the opportunity to purchase Golden Skulls for ingame cash, at the rate of 100 to 1, which is more than fair and the current rate of 10 to 1 in the store.

Please share your thoughts and feedback!
If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)

Comments

• Options
    I forgot to add the biggest part: ZAMF would set itself apart from every other game that offers IAPs.

Tell me of at least 3 other games that allow purchase of premium currency with ingame currency.
    If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)
  • Options
    An alternative is to offer the option of buying Gold Skull items at the rate of 1:100 for ingame cash.
  • Options
    jaf0905jaf0905 Registered Users 76 Posts
    Rebecca33 wrote: »
    An alternative is to offer the option of buying Gold Skull items at the rate of 1:100 for ingame cash.

I'd be up for this! I appreciate they want to keep some exclusive Gold Skull only, but making us pay Gold Skulls to expand our inventory (which is needed for basic gameplay) sucks, especially since we need space to store those Gold Skull only items they want us to purchase!
    Game Center - resistance0905
  • Options
    BrainmistBrainmist Registered Users 36 Posts
    Alternately, if we have items which can only be bought with gold skills in our inventory, and we sell them, let us sell them for gold skulls! Even if we only made 1/5 or 1/10 value, at least we could use that to buy similar items. It sucks to sell medkits or accessories to make space...25-100 bucks for a 5-50 gold skull item. So you can't even buy new gear with your income.
  • Options
    Zach JordanZach Jordan Registered Users 9 Posts
    It's a great idea, unfortunately they make way too much from IAPs to allow that to happen
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
    - Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    It's a great idea, unfortunately they make way too much from IAPs to allow that to happen

Unless they release the figures to the public, I don't know what 'too much' is lol.
  • Options
    zulu.kilozulu.kilo Registered Users 109 Posts
    I doubt they would introduce this feature. If they did, they would face quite a bit of a drop-off in revenue, as 'Zach Jordan' pointed out.
    "star" [via Android]