Options

Game doesn't Start

Hey Guys, I just downloaded the game on my Motorola Razr I ( Android 4.1.2 ) But as I started it a black screen appeared and it closed itself. I don't know why it's not working, I didn't modified my phone or something. I have read that other users had the same problem with their Motorola, if its a problem with the phone please try to fix it, the game looks very nice!

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I'm on an iPad and I had this the other day, all I had to do was restart my device. Not sure if this can help in your situation but doesn't hurt to give it a shot.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    threethree Registered Users 1 Posts
    Been having the same problem today on my iPhone. It had been working previously.
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Did you try restarting your device ? That is what helped me.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Nikes_208Nikes_208 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Nope unfortunately that didn't help, one time I used wlan while starting, one time I didn't, one time I used flight mode and i also restarted my device some times but nothing helped :/ I had the problem on the game real racing 3 too but it worked at my brother's device ( he has a sony xperia z ). Maybe it doesn't work for me because my razr i uses an intel processor?
  • Options
    a0kia0ki Registered Users 1 Posts
    im also unable to open the app. it worked perfectly fine until today. i restarted my phone but no change. glu loading page theeenn crashes.
  • Options
    Still doesn't work for me, also not after installing the last update, restarting the phone and reinstalling the game :/
  • Options
    Well sadly I think the game just is not working for my phone and no one seems to know a way to make it work, also I tried everything but nothing helped. So I will just be waiting for updates.
    Thanks
    Nikes_208
  • Options
    Still no update bringing the game to work, well I'm just giving it up.. everytime I start it theres still just a black screen and the game closes..
  • Options
    wikileakwikileak Registered Users 30 Posts
    Don't forget you need an internet connection for the initial game launch!