Options

how to use radio and secrets locations

michaelg32michaelg32 Registered Users 2 Posts
ok ive contacted tech support about how to use the radio and they said this
"Players can ask each other for help via the friend UI by tapping the "ask for help button".
Depending on what level the friend is, will dictate which reward they give.
There is a 6 hour global cool down when asking for rewards, and a 24 hour unique friend cooldown.
If you ask a friend for rewards, you will not be able to ask them again for 24 hours upon receiving your reward.
You will not be able to ask for anymore help from other friends for 6 hours.
Players can also ask each other for help via chat when in the same scene.
Sending this aid request will display an incoming walkie talkie call for the receiver (if not in same scene as friend)
The call receiver will can then accept the help their friends via a chat option.
The help receiver will then be notified via a walkie talkie call to meet their friend at a random safehouse within the episode.
There will be a 1 hour timer to get to their friend's location. Failing to do so will remove the reward.
Asking for aid while standing next to player will pop the loot out of the friend.
Helpers do not actually lose any items for helping their friends.

Communicating with friends

Friends can send each other messages within the zamf by accessing the friend UI and selecting "Send Message"
Upon sending the message, the receiver will see a walkie-talkie call momentarily.
Receivers will have the option to reply or close the call.

Note:-Always use a reliable WiFi connection rather than 3G or 4G"

it sure confused me, heres where im stuck myself and my girlfriend both have andriod os we are both on same chapter but we cant seem to meet up or actually even see the other character after sending the "ask for help" request "help" one another if anyone has an idiots guide to actually get some use from the radio id like to hear it, heres the secrets ive found so far am also interested in knowing where secret in ep 9 is if anyones found it yet?

Eposide 2 the secret is in Limbco Plaza (last block). Go into the office building where you have to beat the security guard and get fuel. Get up to the third floor and go right. Kill the zombie (if any) and enter the room. To the far right in this room you'll see a faint question mark under the washroom sign. Tap on it and open the crate.

Episode 2 is in Limbco Plaza. It is on the second floor, enter the Level 2 hallway and the first door will lead you to 'Level 2 office'. There is a bathroom with a faint question mark on the door at the end of the room. Enter the bathroom and this will lead you to the secret chest. Remember to smash the zombies in the way first!

Episode 3 the secret is on 12 east st. Third floor of the office building. Just touch the question mark on the door all the way on the east side of the room.

Episode 4, east street 9 office second floor there is a secret room in the room with the techo geek guy

Episode 5, 7 Grove street, 3rd floor bathroom

Eposide 5 in a room on the top floor of I believe it was a murphy's law office building. There was a transparent arrow with question mark on it. The are very hard to see but when I scrolled to the back of the room I saw it very faintly on the bathroom door. Inside was a huge crate (bigger than the supply ones from the challenges) protected by a zombie. The crate was full of great stuff! There was a gold skull, a 100% healing bag, a pile of money, some XP, and a few weapons. It was definitely worth going into all of the building and all of the rooms to look for it!

Episode 6, 2 Rando street, Level 3 bathroom

Episode 7, 9 Blake street, level 2 bathroom

Episode 8 secret. 12th street, 2nd floor bathroom

anyway thanks for reading this
michael
ultrasayingoku@hotmail.com

Comments

• Options
    ZAMFaddictZAMFaddict Registered Users 123 Posts
    Still am a bit confused, but appreciate the info. I haven't found the secret yet for episode 9. I am actually at a spot with no tasks in my notebook and am not sure where to go or what to do. I just received the enhanced zirus syringe and then no more goals popped up.
  • Options
    michaelg32michaelg32 Registered Users 2 Posts
    ok myself and my girlfriend both play ZAMF we have tried the previous version of ZAMF andn the latest update, we both play on seperate phones running andriod v4 or higher we are on the same chapter yet are unable to figure out how the radio works we can see each other on the friends list and once every 6 hours can choose"ask for help" button yet nothing after that happens we dont even see each other as a visable game character when on the same sene/street address, so the question is, how do you use the radio? does that make sense ?
  • Options
    Rebecca33Rebecca33 Registered Users 89 Posts
    Secret in Episode 9 is on the 12th Street, you'll have a quest on one of the floors to complete - you won't miss it if you check.
    If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)
  • Options
    margravemargrave Registered Users 10 Posts
    All ity says is refreshing friends in the radio and nothing else happens even though i added friends through game centre