Options

Outbreak event rewards and update

Glu-AdamGlu-Adam Registered Users, Moderators, Moderator 7 Posts
As promised, we have begun sending out rewards for the Outbreak competition to users who did not receive their rewards. We began sending them out about two hours ago.

Make sure you update to the newest version 1.3.0, released 9/18 last on 9/19 for Android.

Once again we thank you for your patience while we worked on the solution, and hope you continue to enjoy the game!

glu-Adam
Customer Care

Comments

• Options
    Zach JordanZach Jordan Registered Users 9 Posts
    Still haven't received any energy drinks for those timed missions, and it's still not showing my gems In the ranking. It's about 5 days since I submitted a ticket, it'd be nice to at least hear something back
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
    - Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    solace8369solace8369 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Can't see my friends on wallowing what do I do I wanna get green skulls
  • Options
    solace8369solace8369 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Walkie
    My bad
  • Options
    b4b03nb4b03n Registered Users 13 Posts
    why i don't get reward in the last 2 events?
    although i get the armor ( nightmare event )
    and get 20.000++ green skulls ( zombie fish event )
    can someone explained to me?
    thanks
  • Options
    WeirdsNinjaWeirdsNinja Registered Users 1 Posts
    The event wont load or show up at all for me.
  • Options
    ReelBigFishyReelBigFishy Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey I have not received my team ranked prize from he last round, believe it was the shotgun for places 11-100. Is this where to post?
  • Options
    Grottyv2Grottyv2 Registered Users 10 Posts
    The new event that started today on iPhone I have managed to get a load of gems but haven't got a rank and then someone in my team has got less then me and he has hot a rank ....anyone know why ?
  • Options
    ZAMFaddictZAMFaddict Registered Users 123 Posts
    Hey I have not received my team ranked prize from he last round, believe it was the shotgun for places 11-100. Is this where to post?

Admin will tell you he can't see into your account and for you to start a customer service help ticket. Your customer service ticket will be responded to in a few days with a form letter that explains to you how events work and they will mark your problem as resolved. This will all be info you already know. Within this form letter, it will also mention how if you cheat, you won't get your ranking or rewards. You will then be annoyed because you didn't cheat. You will then try to respond with them again stating you didn't cheat. They will then ignore you.
  • Options
    ZAMFaddictZAMFaddict Registered Users 123 Posts
    Grottyv2 wrote: »
    The new event that started today on iPhone I have managed to get a load of gems but haven't got a rank and then someone in my team has got less then me and he has hot a rank ....anyone know why ?

I don't think their system works reliably period. By rights, you should be able to see ranks and gem counts at all times, but this doesn't happen. This event is a major health drain. I would caution on spending money on the event, since after doing so, it is iffy if you will get a ranking or any rewards for your time and money.
  • Options
    StonecoldfauxStonecoldfaux Registered Users 1 Posts
    In the current outbreak I haven't run into a single one of my team members in the safe houses, any ideas about this?
  • Options
    RiotllamaRiotllama Registered Users 50 Posts
    Your teammates may not play enough to give you gems, but most likely it is a ****py bug. The leader of my team and I are often playing at the same time, and I will get gems from him, but he never sees me. Doesn't that suck?
  • Options
    naikarnaikar Registered Users 2 Posts
    hi, my account name on zamf is dompret, and i was on rank 6 when the event ended, the last one i believe "searching raiders gold" but i did not get the axe however, I'm pretty disappointed because i was looking forward to getting the axe. thanks for the time, i hope i can get my axes as soon as possible :)
  • Options
    arcticmonkeyarcticmonkey Registered Users 1 Posts
    I don't get my reward too
  • Options
    starfsueystarfsuey Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hello, name is starfsuey, had rank 93 and team, ZOMBIEKILLAZ. Was 18. Never received my rewards and was wondering why and if I could please receive them now. I know u guys are busy but would appreciate a response, thank u.