Options

Game crashing

So i was just playing this morning. I quit the holloween episode and left it on the start screen. Now when i start the game it crashes. I tries re-installing but still having the same problem. Anyone have the same issue?

Comments

• Options
    labrat199labrat199 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Yhunie wrote: »
    So i was just playing this morning. I quit the holloween episode and left it on the start screen. Now when i start the game it crashes. I tries re-installing but still having the same problem. Anyone have the same issue?
    Yes ... does anyone have a solution?!
  • Options
    jaf0905jaf0905 Registered Users 76 Posts
    Mine has been crashing occasionally since the most recent iOS update. Normally I don't mind, but I just lost all my energy items which were on the ground following a crash so I've just submitted a ticket. Sucks!
    Game Center - resistance0905
  • Options
    FredoFredo Registered Users 42 Posts
    My wife is having issues with the game not recharging her energy on her iPhone 4.

I have a DROID4 and my game is having random force close issues during this halloween event. It seems to be when I battle a werewolf and try to collect the rewards.
    MOTOROLA DROID4 | VERIZON WIRELESS
    Google+: Alfredo.Pacheco32 gmail dot com
  • Options
    karlyy7xkarlyy7x Registered Users 15 Posts
    I was playing just fine yesterday, I was on a global team and now it keeps force closing on the loading screen. If I submit a ticket I'm sure they'll recommend turning the phone off and on, stop the game running and try to run it again. But I've already done that. I saved the data and reinstalled the game and it freezes on loading screen when I load it up. How can my game start force closing when I was playing it fine last night. Ridiculous. If it doesn't load up I'm not going to bother playing it anymore, too much time I've wasted.
  • Options
    GedanGeriGedanGeri Registered Users 5 Posts
    I'm having the same problem, can't get into any mission now.
  • Options
    GedanGeriGedanGeri Registered Users 5 Posts
    This is still happening and making me seriously consider just deleting this app. Please fix this.
  • Options
    oatsandcandyoatsandcandy Registered Users 6 Posts
    This has been happening to me for the past 4 days on my Nexus 7 yet the game will load and play just fine on my phone. I will not uninstall just to reinstall and start from the very beginning.
  • Options
    FredoFredo Registered Users 42 Posts
    I think I am starting to see a trend in what the problem may be. It appears that after the hospital event but during the halloween event, Glu has added ads to display on ZAMF.

I noticed that when the game hangs on startup, opening it for the first time of the day, I have to kill the app in settings and open it a second time. This time, the game loads, but hangs for a second, goes black, and an ad shows up. I just hit the back button and get right on to playing the game.

I think when they updated the app to include ads, it interfered with the app itself. Rather than removing the ads (and possible extra revenue) and find the solution, they may be trying to work around having to remove it. If this is the case, then we may be in for a bit of a wait.

That or they bit off more than they could chew and are spread thin with bugs throughout all their games.
    MOTOROLA DROID4 | VERIZON WIRELESS
    Google+: Alfredo.Pacheco32 gmail dot com
  • Options
    SpellBlade.SpellBlade. Registered Users 5 Posts
    my for shuts down on me as well when i try to get on, the loading screen shows, then blacks out
  • Options
    angelfromangelfrom Registered Users 2 Posts
    Still can't play from my phone :( Are any of you able to play yet?
  • Options
    DDavino333DDavino333 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Yep I'm having the exact same issue as SpellBlade