Options

Top team recruiting!

Top player from first event, am looking for the top players to take over this event!

Requirement - you have 2k gems or higher!

Add me on Game center - Yzakami.

We will not settle for anything less than #1 team for this event!

EDIT: I'm looking for the remaining top 6 players so we can form a proper group. If you are on the list, add me as a friend on Gamecenter and post in this thread with your name in game thanks!

Player - Candies
Seen 9948
Joe 7078
Eclecticbeth 5353
Sdiosb 5025
-ZeAngel- 4361
Laban 3710
If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)

Comments

• Options
    Rebecca33Rebecca33 Registered Users 89 Posts
    Bump, post edited!
    If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)
  • Options
    ZensorZensor Registered Users 3 Posts
    What your team name? I Leader team MANO I have Candies 9251 my rank 8 (8OA7)
    do u neet me?
  • Options
    veclocvecloc Registered Users 36 Posts
    Zensor wrote: »
    What your team name? I Leader team MANO I have Candies 9251 my rank 8 (8OA7)
    do u neet me?

Hey Zensor, we just found out that we have different servers. Our server's top 3 teams are Lionheart, Aristo and Mano. You invited the top player with 29k Candies.
  • Options
    ZensorZensor Registered Users 3 Posts
    Savers have a problem. I came out of the team then. Now our server's top 3 teams are Lionheart, bubalian and Seriousplayersonly. I'm still looking for a team to be top 10 ranked. You can help me please. Now I have Candies 10k