Options

Ask for help? Also, not getting candies from friends

I've finally gotten a few friends on Google+ so I can theoretically get assistance from them while playing the game, but how does it work? I've tried the "Ask for Help" button under the friends tab, but nothing happened. I was half-expecting my friend's character to pop into my screen & help deal damage to on-screen enemies for a certain period of time. Of course, nothing of the sort happened.

Secondly, I'm not getting any candies from friends upon reaching safe houses in the Halloween event. What am I doing wrong? :confused:
I tried to change my avatar, now I can't even see my face. Kids, don't change your avatar :p

Comments

• Options
    diereysaadiereysaa Registered Users 19 Posts
    Hi adaminkk!
    In order to get help from friends, you have to click on "Ask for help" (as you already did) and wait... until your friend receives the message (of you asking for help) and click on Accept. Once he accept, he will get a few bucks and will give you help.

How do you get that help? Once he accepted, the next time you log in (or when the game somehow detects it) you will receive a new task: To find your friend in a(*) nearby safehouse. Then you go to the nearby safehouse, and likely, your friend will be waiting for you behind the seller. You click on him, and get something.

Depending on your level, and your friend's level, you can get from just a few bucks, to Beans Cans.

(*) Have in mind that the game says "a" nearby safehouse... not THE nearby safehouse...:confused:

About the friends sharing candles... you have to be a part of a team for that.
    With my phone I:
    • Play games
    • Watch videos
    • Make pictures
    • Listen to music
    • Surf internet
    • Make phone calls <- Yeah, right... IN YOUR DREAMS!:mad:
    Like Zombies Ate My Friends? Join our group here!
    I'm diereysaa at GC
  • Options
    adaminkkadaminkk Registered Users 52 Posts
    I appreciate the clarification, thanks
    I tried to change my avatar, now I can't even see my face. Kids, don't change your avatar :p