Options

WHAT?!? I bought the sword but...

For the Halloween special on about the 4th day, I had specifically purchased some golden skulls (yes, real money for the skulls) so I could purchase the sword for the 4th daily special sale, I had spent 75 golden skulls on it, but when I clicked OK, I never got my sword. It never popped out. I was thinking that maybe it had spawned in my inventory, but it didn't. I looked all over the place. Left to right, street to street, to no avail.
Please, for the love of god, PLEASE fix this Glu! I do not spend money at all on mobile games, but Zombies Ate My Friends is no ordinary mobile game, I find myself playing this game every single day and having a blast. However, this seriously put a dent in my faith of ZAMF and I don't think I will buy more from Glu if this happened on my very first purchased item.
Again, PLEASE fix this. There was more I wanted to buy but now I'm hesitant on buying from Glu again.
Has this happened to anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    diereysaadiereysaa Registered Users 19 Posts
    Did you already opened a ticket? On top right of the forum's window, you have support.
    I've bought it myself, and received correctly.
    Anyhow, GLU would be able to track your deposits (real-money changed into skulls) and In App Purchases (golden skulls for items)
    With my phone I:
    • Play games
    • Watch videos
    • Make pictures
    • Listen to music
    • Surf internet
    • Make phone calls <- Yeah, right... IN YOUR DREAMS!:mad:
    Like Zombies Ate My Friends? Join our group here!
    I'm diereysaa at GC