Options

Backpack full of cash glitch?

Did anybody else get a "Retrieve Backpack" after rescuing blitz in the Halloween event? it was worth like million dollars! It didn't gave me the cash but it only happens once and never should up again

Comments

• Options
    adaminkkadaminkk Registered Users 52 Posts
    Wow, that's insane. I didn't get the the mission, either you're lucky or it is indeed a glitch.
    I tried to change my avatar, now I can't even see my face. Kids, don't change your avatar :p
  • Options
    Rebecca33Rebecca33 Registered Users 89 Posts
    Isn't retrieve backpack the one after you die...?
    If you're looking for a multi platform game that's super generous with premium currency and holds regular kickass events, then try Hello Hero for iOS, for Android or even for Facebook (just look for Hello Hero) - use my referrer code Philson on the Keronic server to win the rarest monsters in game! ;)
  • Options
    Brown RecluseBrown Recluse Registered Users 4 Posts
    adaminkk wrote: »
    Wow, that's insane. I didn't get the the mission, either you're lucky or it is indeed a glitch.

It wasn't a mission but one of those quick actions like kick pumpkin or search in candy bowl. I wanted to take a screen shot but it only happened once. I wish it did pay me but still funny to see that large cash amount.
  • Options
    Brown RecluseBrown Recluse Registered Users 4 Posts
    I didn't die or anything. Just freed blitz and went don't stairs and instead of poke zombie leg there was a backpack on the table and I used a energy and bang 1 million bucks and some couple of bucks.