Options

Trick or Treat: Candy Apples

mirthtonesmirthtones Registered Users 2 Posts
I have accumulated a whole bunch of candy apples, but I can't figure out where to spend/use them. I have also completed Trick or Treat quests where the quest giver said they would give me a costume, but then I have not received the prize. Does this occur only after the event is completed?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    StarWatersStarWaters Registered Users 3 Posts
    The candy apple are pretty much useless in my eyes, since they get taken away from you if you quit the event and come back later.

For the costumes if you check your backpack and then click on the little head icon in the bottom left you'll find your zombie and warewolf costume (depending on which one you unlocked)

Hope this helps.
  • Options
    ZAMFaddictZAMFaddict Registered Users 123 Posts
    The candy apples accumulate for a couple tasks in the game. Once you have the amount of apples in the quest, they disapear and you should get the promised prize at that time.
  • Options
    mirthtonesmirthtones Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thanks guys! I still don't see my costumes when I go to change outfits, so it must be buggy. I have exited the trick or treat event, and I still have 45 candy apples in my inventory! I assumed they would be spendable at some point. Oh well!