Options

Post-Halloween Event suggestions/rants

adaminkkadaminkk Registered Users 52 Posts
This thread is to report/complain about bugs during the Halloween event. Feel free to add your own

There were many, many complaints about players not receiving treats from Google+ friends on Android (amongst other problems). I was among those who didn't and personally, I feel there's no point introducing the system if the current infrastructure is unable to cope with the number of players. Even players with fast internet are oftentimes unable to call help, receive candies or see their friend rankings on the in-game ranking system.

Please improve the servers for this game, Glu.
I tried to change my avatar, now I can't even see my face. Kids, don't change your avatar :p

Comments

• Options
    jaf0905jaf0905 Registered Users 76 Posts
    For me, this was the most enjoyable event so far due to far fewer problems. The issues I experienced were:
    1. Unable to load friends list most of time.
    2. The two times all week I was able to ask a friend for help, there wasn't a friend in any of the safehouses.
    3. Random occasional crashes. Didn't mind generally except when I lost several energy items on the ground. No response to support ticket.
    Game Center - resistance0905
  • Options
    diereysaadiereysaa Registered Users 19 Posts
    For upcoming events, I would like suggest that:
    1.- If there will be different servers (there was) you should know where are you... Or at least to be able to choose which server to play.
    2.- Teams should be bigger.... even allowing infinite players (one single player can be very powerful... but a crowd of tiny players can defeat him)

----
    Not related to an even, but:
    - I would like to be able to write longer messages to friends... and punctuation signs!
    With my phone I:
    • Play games
    • Watch videos
    • Make pictures
    • Listen to music
    • Surf internet
    • Make phone calls <- Yeah, right... IN YOUR DREAMS!:mad:
    Like Zombies Ate My Friends? Join our group here!
    I'm diereysaa at GC
  • Options
    veclocvecloc Registered Users 36 Posts
    diereysaa wrote: »
    For upcoming events, I would like suggest that:
    1.- If there will be different servers (there was) you should know where are you... Or at least to be able to choose which server to play.
    2.- Teams should be bigger.... even allowing infinite players (one single player can be very powerful... but a crowd of tiny players can defeat him)

----
    Not related to an even, but:
    - I would like to be able to write longer messages to friends... and punctuation signs!

I agree with this one 100%, if forum members can be teams, it will be easier to make goals meet and recruiting to a just.

And super agree on the punctuation signs, we sound like robots! :))