Options

Increase backpack storage to 20...

jaf0905jaf0905 Registered Users 76 Posts
Title pretty much says it all... How about it? :-)
Game Center - resistance0905

Comments

• Options
    This has now been implemented with storage slots up to twenty and beyond.
  • Options
    JKIRVINE88JKIRVINE88 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Are you an Apple user? I'm Android based and don't have the update so I just wanted to make sure I'm waiting and not having another issue.
    "Silence in the face of Evil, is itself Evil"
  • Options
    viviaanviviaan Registered Users 41 Posts
    @JKIRVINE88: Are you talking about free storage slots or increasing it by using golden skulls?
    Because they aren't going to give you free storage slots just yet (probably never)
    game center: xVivianna
    feel free to add me!
  • Options
    I have mine up to 18, I'll pay the skulls to get more slots but I'm maxed out now.
  • Options
    I'm an iOS user. I'm up to 20 slots so far and about to buy 21. Really helps to have a few extra slots.
  • Options
    If you max out would you mind posting how many slots you can reach?
  • Options
    Yeah, no problem. Might take awhile as I only use "free" Golden Skulls for increasing storing storage, so that's around 5 per day usually.
  • Options
    viviaanviviaan Registered Users 41 Posts
    It's weird cause I stopped getting free golden skulls from videos & other offers anymore :/
    game center: xVivianna
    feel free to add me!
  • Options
    viviaan wrote: »
    It's weird cause I stopped getting free golden skulls from videos & other offers anymore :/

I sometimes don't get offered anything, sometimes it's only every other day. I do occasionally make in-app purchases, but I prefer to reserve spending real money for new content (i.e. levels, characters etc.) rather than progressing.
  • Options
    JKIRVINE88 wrote: »
    If you max out would you mind posting how many slots you can reach?

My phone broke, so I haven't been around for awhile but I can confirm that the current slot limit is 23.
  • Options
    limolimo Banned Users 2 Posts
    Once you have your gold prepared and gathered, you should not actually go to RS 3 Gold the gold store instantly to offer your gold jewelry; instead, you should delay and observe the industry figures for the value of gold, because you want to delay until gold is at its maximum value so Buy RS 3 Gold that you get compensated a greater quantity of money for your gold when you take it in.