Options

health packs?

moon8284moon8284 Registered Users 24 Posts
I love the event so far, but how does everyone stay alive long enough to enjoy playing? Every time I am at a SF I buy all the health packs available and use them right away. go out and kill two zombies and i'm already almost dead without health packs left and no SF near by.

Any suggestions on staying alive/getting extra health packs? lol
Android User.

Comments

• Options
    RiotllamaRiotllama Registered Users 50 Posts
    Invest in items with health bonus? Being high level has it's advantages also. I always recommend that people put their points in luck though. It seems to have the biggest effect on your monster killing abilities.
  • Options
    RawriconRawricon Registered Users 31 Posts
    health pack really isn't worth the money.. 5 gold skulls for it i would rather you save for a decent weap(fire type) on the cash shop
  • Options
    WexwingWexwing Registered Users 8 Posts
    Lucky attack is much more helpful in battle. it increases your attack damage by proportion. if you kill a zombie with 2 points of energy worth of moves instead of 4 then it saves both 2 points of energy AND the potential life loss should the zombie counters during those 2 extra point of energy worth of moves. not that life is ever an issue but it still a plus.

damage is obviously helpful in the long run. but it doesn't show effect immediately. for example when you fight a 300 hp zombie, increasing your damage from 60 to 70 is not enough to decrease the number of hits you need to kill it and thus not saving anything. this skill is only helpful when you have invested a lot of points in it.

personally, i would just focus on luck. the triple hit attacks are just so much fun.