Options

Game Crash at Loading Screen (since NOV29)

Dev, please help!
My game crash at loading screen, brings me back to home screen. Prior to it started to crash, i have recently done the following: update to android 4.1.2, update for infestation event, bought skulls, bought flaming sword, played infestation up to 300+ infested and last location was in subway.

I have done the following in effort to troubleshoot: reboot phone, clear cache, force stop.

I am connected to the internet at all times. Now i am regretting that i spent money because was so pumped up about the new event... now i cant even play. GLU, PLEASE DONT RIP PEOPLE OFF LIKE THIS. Help with fix please and thanks.

Comments

• Options
    pastorgarypastorgary Registered Users 2 Posts
    Sorbesque wrote: »
    Dev, please help!
    My game crash at loading screen, brings me back to home screen. Prior to it started to crash, i have recently done the following: update to android 4.1.2, update for infestation event, bought skulls, bought flaming sword, played infestation up to 300+ infested and last location was in subway.

I have done the following in effort to troubleshoot: reboot phone, clear cache, force stop.

I am connected to the internet at all times. Now i am regretting that i spent money because was so pumped up about the new event... now i cant even play. GLU, PLEASE DONT RIP PEOPLE OFF LIKE THIS. Help with fix please and thanks.

I just started having this same problem today! I'm not sure what to do, uninstall and reinstall? If I do so, will I lose all of my progress?

Any direction Glu?

Thanks,

Gary
  • Options
    SorbesqueSorbesque Registered Users 11 Posts
    Please do not uninstall unless you are ok with it. Because zamf does not link your google account with game progress. I just tried on my tablet, nothing is restored. AT ALL.

For now i just wait for next zamf update, hoping my issue get fixed. Not uninstalling cause i bought skulls.