Options

A good suggestion for new/weaker players for the event =)

RawriconRawricon Registered Users 31 Posts
I found out a way for weaker/newer players to get more skulls or better ranking for the event.

Before you play any event you need to think and consider how far you can go without losing out too much energy. The balance of energy vs event points(skulls in this case), whether is it worth it or not.

You maybe able to play hours of ZAMF in the event if you do this. =P

1)Alright first, you start the event and talk to the npc to proceed the event.

2)Then you kill those noob zombies and clear every room continue the quest until you reach Blitz for the keycard.

3)After getting the card clear the mini boss in the room and then go back to where blitz is and clear that merman zombie ( apparently a mini boss ). so now every mini boss has a chance to drop either cat food , choco bar or beans depends on their drop rate.
***THIS is the part where the event gets harder as zombies beyond this point will have a higher HP base, damage and resist in attacks.

***You can choose to stop the event here and collect everything and start all over the loop or continue.

continue ONLY if you have a decent fire weapon and you can 1hit KO them with 1 energy. IF you do,
1)Get the 1st radioactive quest this will give you 25 skulls

2) before going up from the sewers to talk to violet, go to the right of the screen to the next map to kill a mini boss ( it has only 2k hp and it drops energy stuffs and health rec items like all the previous boss.)

3) after that climb up talk to violet and and get your cash reward and then move to the right of the map and go to the next map. Again like what you did in the sewer before you climb up the ladder and farm the mini boss and get the reward.

This whole farming route , to me i think is the most energy efficient route try it out and tell me how you guys feel about this route. =)

This end the farming route for me and you can start all over again. it's slower than cash players but it's better than waiting for hours to kill a boss and missing the event timer. Good luck people i hope i helped you guys !

Comments

• Options
    moon8284moon8284 Registered Users 24 Posts
    What about those of us without a fire weapon XD Only one ive picked up so far was the one as a reward and it was lvl 15 think and worse stats then my poison weapon
    Android User.
  • Options
    moon8284 wrote: »
    What about those of us without a fire weapon XD Only one ive picked up so far was the one as a reward and it was lvl 15 think and worse stats then my poison weapon

Of couse i am not talking about people who just join the game -.- and you expect this farming route to work. you need at least something to fight those zombies lol

im sure even without fire weapons you can go through the start of the event with ease =) just that after you see the fireman zombie( the one that drops fire torch weap) it all starts to get hell hard.

i believe using a weak fire weap helps too as your secondary weap adds into your stats and damage output =)

Not to worry doesn't mean you use a weak weapon it will suck. You have your pro secondary weapon to back you up passively
  • Options
    if you guys notice there are also certain scavenging points which will for sure drop boss loots ( stuff like cat food and pills) =D i am currently at work=) will post the location if anyone of you guys are interested when i reach home =x
  • Options
    anglwngssanglwngss Registered Users 3 Posts
    If I've completed the level, should I just keep going in circles to kill the zombies/bosses for skulls or start over? And, if I start over, does it restart the skulls back to zero, or will I be able to keep what I currently have?
  • Options
    WexwingWexwing Registered Users 8 Posts
    Prefer restart the level (collected skulls will keep save) doing quest will get more skulls.
  • Options
    will do, Thanks :)
  • Options
    One last question...

I've seen a Secret Location in all other episodes, this Invasion doesn't have one?
  • Options
    Rawricon wrote: »
    if you guys notice there are also certain scavenging points which will for sure drop boss loots ( stuff like cat food and pills) =D i am currently at work=) will post the location if anyone of you guys are interested when i reach home =x

After you completed the event, blitz will ask if you wanna kill more zombies. NO do not kill 30 zombies unless you got the time/energy to spend. If you really wanna kill 30 zombies in 10 hours for like 155 skulls you might wanna backtrack to the starting point because the zombies are low levels with 200- 300 hp and you can get many kills.

Just leave the level and restart the mission =)
  • Options
    anglwngss wrote: »
    One last question...

I've seen a Secret Location in all other episodes, this Invasion doesn't have one?

there isn't any secret location in the event.. not that i know of =)