Options

Infestation Skull rewards

My rewards for collecting skulls disappeared and there is a trophy there saying TOP TIER. I should be at the shotgun and it wont let me collect it :(
Android User.

Comments

• Options
    WexwingWexwing Registered Users 8 Posts
    same problem, should i continue to collect the skulls?
  • Options
    moon8284moon8284 Registered Users 24 Posts
    I would, as it still brings up your world rank number, but as far as for the rewards i am not sure if its worth while. I was looking forward to the shotgun. I am still using a lvl 23 wep from the hallowe'en event so a bit of an upgrade was exciting :/
    Android User.
  • Options
    RawriconRawricon Registered Users 31 Posts
    moon8284 wrote: »
    My rewards for collecting skulls disappeared and there is a trophy there saying TOP TIER. I should be at the shotgun and it wont let me collect it :(

moon just collect ! =) it's just a minor visual bug ! haha i got it too was gonna get energy drinks when it changed to top tier -.- anyway i just keep collecting and once i reach the goal for the reward the game tells me that i hit the reward's criteria and it went back to normal =P the last reward is a sniper poison gun ( with +35 attack and other 2 stats i think (luck and energy) with a over 300+ attack base dmg) but this i sold it away as the my weapons has better energy stats and i think energy stats > attack stats However, attack base dmg > everything LOL =)
  • Options
    moon8284moon8284 Registered Users 24 Posts
    It might be better then what I currently have equipped tho! I am lvl 26 with a lvl 22 and 23 wep. I only hit for maybe 400 HP at a time. I tried to save up cash before it started so I could buy a wep from the Safe house but everyting is lvl 13-23 with worse stats then I already have. Guess I am just looking for something in my lvl thats better then what I seem to have equipped. Heres to hoping lol
    Android User.
  • Options
    RawriconRawricon Registered Users 31 Posts
    moon8284 wrote: »
    It might be better then what I currently have equipped tho! I am lvl 26 with a lvl 22 and 23 wep. I only hit for maybe 400 HP at a time. I tried to save up cash before it started so I could buy a wep from the Safe house but everyting is lvl 13-23 with worse stats then I already have. Guess I am just looking for something in my lvl thats better then what I seem to have equipped. Heres to hoping lol

gotta hurry though lol the reward is at 21k skulls =P good luck !
  • Options
    quirkylogicquirkylogic Registered Users 20 Posts
    I got that also.. && note that the event is long over I STILL haven't got my stuff!? My crown.. My weapon.. && they told me I scored an f on the event.... I had almost 10k; skulls