Options

Outbreak event on iPad/iPhone starting 12/6 tips

1) for newbies, do not go past the 2nd floor until you have a good weapon and have leveled up to at least 20. You need a significant amount of critical hits, lucky double strikes and health to survive the super zombies
2) collect ammo on the first floor and use a distance weapon as much as possible to preserve health.
3) the 1st floor zombies revive the fastest. On floors 3+, there are not enough zombies to kill in one go - plus you will probably run out of energy if you do not have enough stashed - and they take about 10 mins to revive. The rats do not count to zombie kills!
4) depending on your character, taking out the monster zombie on the roof is quite challenging. You do get some skulls but it is painful. I went in with full energy, full health, 6 health packs, and 6 energy drinks. I have quite a bit of luck and crit points but I had to flee four times to use my health packs so i would not die on the spot. Just make sure you have lots of full healing health packs and are fully leveled up. It helps to have a frost weapon but I have not found any worth buying. There do not seem to be weapon drops in the game except as rewards for skulls but i could be wrong.
5) in some of the rooms, some of the zombie monsters are partially off screen. If you tap on them and cannot access the attack choices, you have to exit the game to reset because you will be stuck.