Options

Building up energy? Suggestions?

ZAMFaddictZAMFaddict Registered Users 123 Posts
Any suggestions on a way to build energy between redoing each event round? Is there any energy in the scavenge items in the event? I haven't came across any, so I haven't been scavenging. I was trying to remember a level that had some easy to get energy grabs.

Comments

• Options
    Laura3785Laura3785 Registered Users 16 Posts
    The second episode has an easy beans grab. Just get up to the point where you scavenge 4 vials of booze for the old merchant and he gives you a can of beans. I also used that bean grab for experience points before I hit level 27, because it's a good level booster as well. What weapon do you have? The first floor of zombies isn't too bad in the event, if you just keep redoing it you can get two cans of beans each time you do it. That would be a better option I think, because at least then you're also gaining about 100 skulls each time you clear that floor.
  • Options
    Laura3785 wrote: »
    The second episode has an easy beans grab. Just get up to the point where you scavenge 4 vials of booze for the old merchant and he gives you a can of beans. I also used that bean grab for experience points before I hit level 27, because it's a good level booster as well. What weapon do you have? The first floor of zombies isn't too bad in the event, if you just keep redoing it you can get two cans of beans each time you do it. That would be a better option I think, because at least then you're also gaining about 100 skulls each time you clear that floor.
    Thanks. I had kept going completely through the event rather than stopping early. Sounds like I should focus on that floor. I have a poison schythe that can take out each one with one hit. I am at level 27.
  • Options
    I'm level 27 and my primary is the scythe, as well. Don't do the whole event. It's a health and energy suck and not worth it. I do only up to completion of floor 3. I usually restart after I drop off the antibiotics and then see blitz. Doing this without additional scavenging will earn you 528 skulls. I also have a good reserve of beans built up bc the zombies are so easy with my level/weapon. Good luck! This strategy works, I have over 55,000 skulls.
  • Options
    Major Wow on your skull count. I have been doing the entire event over and over and I am at 8474. I was trying to get completely through within the time limits. I was finally able to do that on this last play through. Now I'll focus on getting the skull count up and filling out my team with active players.
  • Options
    If you can put together a good team that's more than half the battle. We have an awesome team of great players, leprachaun9x and I do a lot of grinding at night after the kids are in bed. Advertise your team here, usually if you just let random people join they aren't as active as the people who seek out the forums. But yeah definitely keep up just doing the first floors. Don't bother with the others, they just waste resources for not much profit. Good luck! :)
  • Options
    JaigermeifterJaigermeifter Registered Users 9 Posts
    You will also find by doing only a few floors you will end up with an excess of first aid kits seeing as you get 1 per floor. I have about 8 stacks of three right now. If you have low energy and still are having trouble dont forget to hit up the merchants for cat food and chocolate bars. Hehe
  • Options
    My team name is ZAMFADDiCTS. A couple people on here said they are having trouble finding it in the game. I am Wanderer1970 in gamecenter too if that helps. I'm up to 10,179 skulls now. We are showing as 19th in team rank right now with open team spots.
  • Options
    I can't see you because I play on an android device. I can see you from my iPhone though. I'll add you. I can join your team if you want and get ya some skulls! :)
  • Options
    Ah nevermind. I don't have a poison weapon on my phone. I thought I could run through and get a few thousand quick but I can't without a good weapon. I did get 500 skulls on your team so just kick my player after you collect the 50 skulls from me.
  • Options
    zulu.kilozulu.kilo Registered Users 109 Posts
    I can't see you because I play on an android device. I can see you from my iPhone though. I'll add you. I can join your team if you want and get ya some skulls! :)

Lola, I presume?
    "star" [via Android]
  • Options
    Thanks. :)
  • Options
    Yep. Star, I presume? :P
  • Options
    DevilmanDevilman Registered Users 2 Posts
    These are the levels i use for building energy. Keep in mind you must buy the energy from the merchants. You want to have a good weapon and high player level

Level 2- Only play up to where you get the can of beans from seahorse, plus 2 merchant buys ( 4 bars, 2 cat food )

Level 3- sometimes i will almost play this whole level out as there is 3 merchants and lots of energy drops from safes and zombies. Make sure you get back to dr dexter with the batteries and vial within 20 mins. as zombies will respawn. Dont bother getting the supplies for the guy at the survivor camp at the end of the level. You will just waist some of the energy you built up.

Level 5- i only play up to where you kill the bloated zombie, (after the fireman zombie) they both drop a can of beans. Dont forget the merchant in the bathroom of the building on the top floor of the 4th street. Merchant on 5th steet also.

Keep in mind that if you buy energy from a merchant in one level, you can not buy energy from him in another level. Always check though. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    flclfanmanflclfanman Registered Users 29 Posts
    I'm level 27 and my primary is the scythe, as well. Don't do the whole event. It's a health and energy suck and not worth it. I do only up to completion of floor 3. I usually restart after I drop off the antibiotics and then see blitz. Doing this without additional scavenging will earn you 528 skulls. I also have a good reserve of beans built up bc the zombies are so easy with my level/weapon. Good luck! This strategy works, I have over 55,000 skulls.

Pretty much this. I have nearly the exact same set up and strategy and have 25k skulls in 3 days of on-and-off gaming. I'd have more, but I'm slow-boating for that saw-off shotty :D
  • Options
    Devilman wrote: »
    These are the levels i use for building energy. Keep in mind you must buy the energy from the merchants. You want to have a good weapon and high player level

Level 2- Only play up to where you get the can of beans from seahorse, plus 2 merchant buys ( 4 bars, 2 cat food )

Level 3- sometimes i will almost play this whole level out as there is 3 merchants and lots of energy drops from safes and zombies. Make sure you get back to dr dexter with the batteries and vial within 20 mins. as zombies will respawn. Dont bother getting the supplies for the guy at the survivor camp at the end of the level. You will just waist some of the energy you built up.

Level 5- i only play up to where you kill the bloated zombie, (after the fireman zombie) they both drop a can of beans. Dont forget the merchant in the bathroom of the building on the top floor of the 4th street. Merchant on 5th steet also.

Keep in mind that if you buy energy from a merchant in one level, you can not buy energy from him in another level. Always check though. Hope this helps.

Thanks. I took a screen shot of your post, so I can refer back to it between events. I've been playing through level 3 over and over on this event and that is helping. The only kind of bad thing is all the life bags are taking up my storage spots. I hate to sell them for just $20.
  • Options
    flclfanman wrote: »
    Pretty much this. I have nearly the exact same set up and strategy and have 25k skulls in 3 days of on-and-off gaming. I'd have more, but I'm slow-boating for that saw-off shotty :D

I end up selling my guns because I hate carrying ammo. I was hoping to get to the sword, but probably won't make it.
  • Options
    JaigermeifterJaigermeifter Registered Users 9 Posts
    By the end of this event I will have 4 stacks of med kits, 5 stacks of beans and 1 stack of energy drinks. I like to only use the scythe slice for farming in this event and rely on my 51% luck to get me the double hits and critical hits to kill off zombies. I end up using three beans per episode and get to keep the fourth can for the next one. I also buy any cat food and chocolate bars from merchants as well as joining the event from a safe house in another episode so before I restart it I can repair and stock up on cat food and chocolate. I end up using one health kit per run so I get two others.

P.s. devilman, thanks for the excellent post. That will help me come next event.