Options

Leaving team problem anyone?

KenoHabKenoHab Registered Users 1 Posts
does anyone here having problems leaving team? my name, and leave button is missing on the team tab, even the other member are missing and only the team 178 can be seen on the team tab, so basically im stuck on my own for almost two events now. i already restarted the game and my ipad if it would fix but it didnt.. i also tried asking the support and send two tickets already (send a ticket past event and present event) but with no luck of getting a fix...

here is what they said:
Response Via Email (Yasamin) 02/14/2014 07:31 PM
Good Evening Kenneth,

I am sorry to hear that you are still having issues with the team features. Since the team features are not working properly in your game, it may be better for you to participate in the events on your own. The game will recognize that you are playing the event on your own and it will rank you against other players that would rather play on their own.

The team features are dependent on ALL players using a strong WiFi signal to play. You may be using a strong WiFi, but if another teammate is not using a strong internet signal, you may or may not get credit for the skulls they collected. Our team is always looking for ways to improve the game. I will send your ticket to the team for review. We appreciate your patience while we try to improve the game.

Regards,
Yasamin
Glu Mobile Customer Care

btw i currently have 33k skulls and at rank 9000+
hopefully they fix my problem the next event..