Options

Top player creating new team for next event, looking for other top players

Hey guys. I play on ios and will be creating a new team to hopefully be filled before the start of the next event. In the last 5 events, I finished 1st overall three times, and 2nd overall twice. (The last event I finished 2nd because I created a private team for myself just so I could get the 11th-100th place team crown, which was the only one I didn't have, and I actually had to continuously stop playing just to stay out of the top ten teams playing solo.) My brother, who finished 40th place overall last event will also be on the team, so I am looking to fill 8 slots. If interested, either send me a message or reply to this post and include what place you finished last event. Top 100 prefered, but will consider all players.

Comments

• Options
    zulu.kilozulu.kilo Registered Users 109 Posts
    Rob1583 wrote: »
    Hey guys. I play on ios and will be creating a new team to hopefully be filled before the start of the next event. In the last 5 events, I finished 1st overall three times, and 2nd overall twice. (The last event I finished 2nd because I created a private team for myself just so I could get the 11th-100th place team crown, which was the only one I didn't have, and I actually had to continuously stop playing just to stay out of the top ten teams playing solo.) My brother, who finished 40th place overall last event will also be on the team, so I am looking to fill 8 slots. If interested, either send me a message or reply to this post and include what place you finished last event. Top 100 prefered, but will consider all players.

This almost sounds like a job description! :)

Good luck with filling your team!
    "star" [via Android]
  • Options
    82Fireblazer82Fireblazer Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi my name is Kaladar97 and in the first two days of Outbreak I got 13000 skulls. I stopped because the game crashed and ZAMF acted like I had no skulls so my ranking reflects that. But I actually have 13003 skulls. My ID is 09341310-D705-4A15-BC46-B111CC2FDE0B and hopefully I can join your team.
  • Options
    82Fireblazer82Fireblazer Registered Users 3 Posts
    If it didn't crashed I probably would have been in the top 10. Last time I was in 13th place so I am pretty good. I was actually first at one point so you probably saw me. My team finished in 17th place with me as the leader and top scorer so.... Yeah I'm pretty good.
  • Options
    Rob1583Rob1583 Registered Users 87 Posts
    Yup I definately remember seeing your name. Would love to have you. Add me on game center, (rob1583), and I'll send you a team invite.
  • Options
    Kaladar, I wasn't sure if you got my in game message or not since the game is so buggy. Everything on my device had previously been erased and I had to start the game over, but yesterday I went to sync with itunes and it restored all my data via backup, so I have my original game data back. I was not on a team so I had to create it again, but it woulden't let me use the exact name as before. Instead of skullpluckers it is now skullpluckas. I sent you an invite too, but my brother didn't recieve his and had to search it manually. Hope to see you on the team come next event!
  • Options
    RiotllamaRiotllama Registered Users 50 Posts
    Hey rob! It's bedbears. I finished 3rd. Nrrdcore finished 10th but ran into the false cheating bug and got so ****ed she deleted the game, so I think bearcats is over. Can I join your team?
  • Options
    Of course! I just sent you a team invite