Options

Slow health regen?! Zombie health regen??

Since this most recent episode and maybe the update I have realized that the health regeneration on my character is stunningly slow. Also. Since the zombie bosses seem to be regenerating health at an alarming rate I can barely make any progress in a timely manner. If anybody else is put back by this I would be very interested to hear what you are experiencing. It has made me dislike this game a lot.

Comments

• Options
    KarmaGKarmaG Registered Users 28 Posts
    Same issue and after coming across my 2nd 60k "boss" I've called it quits on the event. Burned through my stash of skulls to get through the 30k, the 50k and the 60k early in the event only to find another 60 a day later (can't play nonstop due to internet issues at the moment). I used skulls to buy one of the new weapons that the bosses are supposedly weaker towards only to have it do the same amount of damage as the regular sword I already owned!! And the boss health definitely regen'd faster than my characters...it was at full health less than 12hrs later when I could play again and my character still hadn't regen'd all the way to a measly 180 (somehow managed to get rid of my high health weapon a couple of events ago :().
  • Options
    Rob1583Rob1583 Registered Users 87 Posts
    I've noticed this too, its BS. I've also noticed that the zombie levels are different for different players. I'm level 30 and all the zombies are level 27+ and all the big zombies have over 60k HP. My brother is level 25, and in his game the zombies are level 25+, and the big zombies have 50k HP. I also saw another post that mentioned the big zombies being over 17k.
  • Options
    zulu.kilozulu.kilo Registered Users 109 Posts
    Rob1583 wrote: »
    I've noticed this too, its BS. I've also noticed that the zombie levels are different for different players. I'm level 30 and all the zombies are level 27+ and all the big zombies have over 60k HP. My brother is level 25, and in his game the zombies are level 25+, and the big zombies have 50k HP. I also saw another post that mentioned the big zombies being over 17k.

I don't know what GLU was thinking...

Why make an event so exhaustive on a player's resources...unless their entire mindset was to "encourage" players to pay real money to buy "new/better" weapons and/or energy and health packs...
    "star" [via Android]
  • Options
    zulu.kilozulu.kilo Registered Users 109 Posts
    KarmaG wrote: »
    Same issue and after coming across my 2nd 60k "boss" I've called it quits on the event. Burned through my stash of skulls to get through the 30k, the 50k and the 60k early in the event only to find another 60 a day later (can't play nonstop due to internet issues at the moment). I used skulls to buy one of the new weapons that the bosses are supposedly weaker towards only to have it do the same amount of damage as the regular sword I already owned!! And the boss health definitely regen'd faster than my characters...it was at full health less than 12hrs later when I could play again and my character still hadn't regen'd all the way to a measly 180 (somehow managed to get rid of my high health weapon a couple of events ago :().

What weapon did you buy?

Do you find the new lightning weapons are even the least bit more effective than your regular weapons?
    "star" [via Android]
  • Options
    KarmaGKarmaG Registered Users 28 Posts
    zulu.kilo wrote: »
    What weapon did you buy?

Do you find the new lightning weapons are even the least bit more effective than your regular weapons?

It's a club with barbed wire wrapped around it. While it might be slightly more effective against regular zombies who's weakness is lightning it is in no way more effective against those insane bosses who's weakness is also suppose to be lightning. Each hit was doing an average of 1000-2000 damage and that's what my regular non lightning standard sword was doing already.

ETA:
    Weapon stats are:
    Level 26
    +21 Health
    +5 Strength
    +8 Energy
  • Options
    wikileakwikileak Registered Users 30 Posts
    It seems like the enemies in the event scale with your player level. If you're level 10 you will have lvl 8-12 zombies, if you're 14 you will have 12-16 etc.
  • Options
    The lightning weapon I bought was the lightning sword, which was the sale item the 1st day of the event for 100 skulls.

Level 28
    Base damage 547
    +45 energy
    +25 attack
    +10 luck
    (But only 40 weapon hp so it needs to be repaired quite often)

It definitely has helped me a lot, and its the only weapon or event sale item I've ever used my gold skulls for.
  • Options
    RiotllamaRiotllama Registered Users 50 Posts
    The lightning weapon I bought was the lightning sword, which was the sale item the 1st day of the event for 100 skulls.

Level 28
    Base damage 547
    +45 energy
    +25 attack
    +10 luck
    (But only 40 weapon hp so it needs to be repaired quite often)

It definitely has helped me a lot, and its the only weapon or event sale item I've ever used my gold skulls for.

Interstingly, I shelled out skulls for the same sword and it has the same stats Except:
    The base hit is 564 and it only has 36 Hp. More power, but I hae to repair it ALL the time. Luckily there are lots of safe houses in this event.
    I like that the zombies scale to the player's level. It is boring to me to have to fight through low level Zs at the beginning of an event. I do think that the bloated zombies have an absolutely rediculous amount of HP. It's not fun if you can make it through once or less before having to go farm beans on level 2.
    I have never noticed that zombies regenerate HP, but I did notice that my health is no longer full again when I wake up in the morning.
    I also noticed that my luck stats are only with half of what they say they are. Before the update, I had a poison combo that have me 50% luck, which was awesome and why I payed skulls for those weapons. Now I am down to 32%. Boo.
  • Options
    The one I earned from collecting 50k gems only had 35 weapon hp! If you dont have Scruffy or Rolf, buy him if you can because there is a glitch ever since the update that when you exit an episode and enter one scruffy/ rolf is ready to fetch again.
  • Options
    flclfanmanflclfanman Registered Users 29 Posts
    The one I earned from collecting 50k gems only had 35 weapon hp! If you dont have Scruffy or Rolf, buy him if you can because there is a glitch ever since the update that when you exit an episode and enter one scruffy/ rolf is ready to fetch again.

Is for both Android and Ios versions?

Also I can confirm for the Android version the boss levels scale with yours. I finished the event with a lvl 12 char.