Options

does anyone have any tips for defeating sgt. drebin in episode 3

NeonNoodleNeonNoodle Registered Users 11 Posts
that boss is way too hard for me, any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    oh, and I only have 2 skulls at the moment because I spent it on healing items but sadly the healing items didn't help so I pretty much wasted most of my skulls
  • Options
    anyone have any suggestions?
  • Options
    really, no one?
  • Options
    GriffguyGriffguy Registered Users 16 Posts
    Some basic thoughts.

It could be that your current weapons lack the needed punch. How does the level of your current weapons compare to your current character level? If they are below, consider farming for more cash and purchasing better weaponry from a merchant in the episode.

Also, are you using a combination of ranged and melee weaponry? If not, do so and try hitting him from range and let him come to you before switching to a hand-to-hand weapon...don't just rush up to him and try to duke it out with him. Doing as much damage to a boss (or any zombie really) as possible before it is in range to hit you helps.
  • Options
    RiotllamaRiotllama Registered Users 50 Posts
    I agree with griff, good advice. Also, go replay episode 2 until you go up a level or two. That could help.
  • Options
    konaboy12konaboy12 Registered Users 25 Posts
    If I'm not mistaken, this is the episode with the Uber weapon (sword) at the very end, with only 45-50 minutes to get to it. My advice would be to:

- save up to full energy on the screen right before the third safe house. Going to that last safehouse screen starts the quest for the military drop, starting the 45 minute timer. With full energy, make a quick and efficient dash for the military crate on the last screen to the right. The Uber sword is pretty good to kill the boss.

-replay early missions for leveling up.
  • Options
    I have a katana, sledgehammer, shotgun (no ammo), beretta (I'm level 11 so I can't use it yet), frying pan, poison knife, and a mini rocket launcher (no ammo)
  • Options
    anything else
  • Options
    amitguptaamitgupta Registered Users 20 Posts
    I did this, just take care not to lose energy in the midway so do not scavenge for items.
    konaboy12 wrote: »
    If I'm not mistaken, this is the episode with the Uber weapon (sword) at the very end, with only 45-50 minutes to get to it. My advice would be to:

- save up to full energy on the screen right before the third safe house. Going to that last safehouse screen starts the quest for the military drop, starting the 45 minute timer. With full energy, make a quick and efficient dash for the military crate on the last screen to the right. The Uber sword is pretty good to kill the boss.

-replay early missions for leveling up.
  • Options
    I was so close to beating him but then died