Options

Members of "star"

StarscreamxzStarscreamxz Registered Users 16 Posts
Hey guys, I've been rolling with his group called "star" for quite awhile now. Just saying we doing excellent in this event, currently number 1 ranked!

If your from this group drop a line below!

Good job to everyone in star.
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    zulu.kilozulu.kilo Registered Users 109 Posts
    I am your leader. What is your username?
    "star" [via Android]
  • Options
    chakoaychakoay Registered Users 2 Posts
    zulu.kilo wrote: »

can i join this party ? I got 19k gem ..
  • Options
    Long TomLong Tom Registered Users 10 Posts
    Good game, Star! :)
  • Options
    Same to you, Long Tom! ;-)

What was your strategy going into it?
    "star" [via Android]
  • Options
    To win. ;)
  • Options
    If i want to win the next one i can't go tellin ya all my secrets, now can i? :)
  • Options
    Ha! We shall see who the leader is next round. ;)
    "star" [via Android]
  • Options
    On the one hand, we could go all out and win this. Though, on the other hand do we really wanna win a crown that we already own? Lol
  • Options
    flclfanmanflclfanman Registered Users 29 Posts
    On the one hand, we could go all out and win this. Though, on the other hand do we really wanna win a crown that we already own? Lol

I'd really like to win that crown, but I don't know if I can join your team. I'm currently first on the leaderboard for this event (flclfanman) if that helps :D
  • Options
    Sure you can join, although I don't think anyone on my team is really aiming for the gold crown at this point. We just got it from the last event. As 'Starscreamxz' stated, why strive for something we already have?

I've even been kicking people off of the team if they haven't been playing...

My only motivation is to first get into the Top 100, which I already have and eventually the Top 10. Getting 25k green skulls is an absolute must, considering how crappy GLU is about the ranking-type rewards. (I didn't get mine last event.)
    "star" [via Android]
  • Options

I didn't even see this post lol! I think my in game name is Lee? Or starscream? I'm not sure lol. I've been slacking this event but I see we are 3rd, I'll stop slacking now :) currently 100ish place. (the guy in the suit).
  • Options
    Sure you can join, although I don't think anyone on my team is really aiming for the gold crown at this point. We just got it from the last event. As 'Starscreamxz' stated, why strive for something we already have?

I've even been kicking people off of the team if they haven't been playing...

My only motivation is to first get into the Top 100, which I already have and eventually the Top 10. Getting 25k green skulls is an absolute must, considering how crappy GLU is about the ranking-type rewards. (I didn't get mine last event.)

Well I'm not on a team now. I'm currently 3rd (hope to be second if I can chase down Allentown :p) My goals for this event is to finish top 3 and )hopefully get that 1st place crown.

If you have room, please add me. I tried connecting earlier, but it said team unavailable

(playing on Kindle Fire, so using Amazon Game Center)
  • Options
    flclfanman wrote: »
    Well I'm not on a team now. I'm currently 3rd (hope to be second if I can chase down Allentown :p) My goals for this event is to finish top 3 and )hopefully get that 1st place crown.

If you have room, please add me. I tried connecting earlier, but it said team unavailable

Email is bdriver747@gmail.com (playing on Kindle Fire, so using Amazon Game Center)

flclfanman, I sent you a private message.
    "star" [via Android]
  • Options
    KevlarKevlar Registered Users 9 Posts
    May I join your team please, I always rank 20 to 30 in these events
  • Options
    KevlarKevlar Registered Users 9 Posts
    Username is JediDopeTricks
  • Options
    I didn't even see this post lol! I think my in game name is Lee? Or starscream? I'm not sure lol. I've been slacking this event but I see we are 3rd, I'll stop slacking now :) currently 100ish place. (the guy in the suit).

There are actually two players with a suit on; are you the one with the red Converse sneakers or the black loafers?
    "star" [via Android]
  • Options
    There are actually two players with a suit on; are you the one with the red Converse sneakers or the black loafers?

Black loafers :) I was brushing this event off, so sorry if im slacking a little. Ill make up for it next event.
    :cool:
  • Options
    ZAMFaddictZAMFaddict Registered Users 123 Posts
    Deleted post.
  • Options
    I'll hold you to your word. :)

It may be a bit premature but if we keep up this pace, we'll be on track to win that gold crown once again.
    "star" [via Android]
  • Options
    I'll hold you to your word. :)

It may be a bit premature but if we keep up this pace, we'll be on track to win that gold crown once again.

yeah bro, good job! Its looking good! I guess the crown will be for the people who havent got it yet.
    I'm hoping the next team prize will be a better one than this =P Even the premium event item are the same! I got 500 gold skulls waiting to be spent!
  • Options
    yeah bro, good job! Its looking good! I guess the crown will be for the people who havent got it yet.
    I'm hoping the next team prize will be a better one than this =P Even the premium event item are the same! I got 500 gold skulls waiting to be spent!

Starscreamxz (& everyone else on my team), keep pushing on your end. The other teams may be changing up their members by kicking off weaker players and adding stronger ones.

Push hard 'til the very end!
    "star" [via Android]
  • Options
    Starscreamxz (& everyone else on my team), keep pushing on your end. The other teams may be changing up their members by kicking off weaker players and adding stronger ones.

Push hard 'til the very end!

I'm pushing harder than I do on the toilet! PUSH!
  • Options
    GG. I put the new Crown on coz the old one was a little rusty lol.
  • Options
    GG. I put the new Crown on coz the old one was a little rusty lol.

Exactly! I'll probably sell the first Gold Crown for some coke. :p

Great job team! Let's keep this excellence going and deprive the other teams of a Gold Crown! :D
    "star" [via Android]
  • Options
    Exactly! I'll probably sell the first Gold Crown for some coke. :p

Great job team! Let's keep this excellence going and deprive the other teams of a Gold Crown! :D

Sweet! It would be quite nice if we could kick the inactive and replace them with an very people. Our points will be much higher! I'm hoping the next event doesn't involve another gold Crown.
  • Options
    Sweet! It would be quite nice if we could kick the inactive and replace them with an very people. Our points will be much higher! I'm hoping the next event doesn't involve another gold Crown.

Every Event, I usually kick the one or two (or three) players with the lowest skulls/gems/etc., so someone else can join. The problem with this strategy is that the new players who join suck even more. I need to be able to directly invite specific players to join but that option doesn't seem to be available within the game on my Android phone.

Also, I don't think it's only me but if you were to count the members on our team, you would count nine total. However, the totals would state 10/10. This is truly baffling.
    "star" [via Android]
  • Options
    Nice job Team!

I'm polishing my new crown as we speak :D

Also got a sick looking sword for all my troubles :)

Next goal for me is a top 3 finish. Was close this time around but I got dusted the last few days by some grinders. Time to Grind back.
  • Options
    Every Event, I usually kick the one or two (or three) players with the lowest skulls/gems/etc., so someone else can join. The problem with this strategy is that the new players who join suck even more. I need to be able to directly invite specific players to join but that option doesn't seem to be available within the game on my Android phone.

Also, I don't think it's only me but if you were to count the members on our team, you would count nine total. However, the totals would state 10/10. This is truly baffling.

Yeah I do count 9 too! Weird, I think that Glu need to update their interface. They should have another event soon for Valentines Day, hopefully better rewards.
  • Options
    New event go go go!
  • Options
    New event go go go!

Hmm...Is a 3rd Gold Crown really worth it?

I couldn't get a kilo of coke with the other one ... :(
    "star" [via Android]