Options

Members of "star"

Comments

• Options
    StarscreamxzStarscreamxz Registered Users 16 Posts
    zulu.kilo wrote: »
    Hmm...Is a 3rd Gold Crown really worth it?
    I couldn't get a kilo of coke with the other one ... :(

Haha this is what we said last time! And we decided to push half way in lol. I guess we could do this event, though the team reward is the same and the top 1-10 reward is ****py too.
  • Options
    zulu.kilozulu.kilo Registered Users 109 Posts
    Of course I'll be fighting to the top ... if only to deprive another team of the Gold Crown ... :p
    "star" [via Android]
  • Options
    KevlarKevlar Registered Users 9 Posts
    Resistance will prevail!
  • Options
    Are android and iOS users on different events?
  • Options
    Kevlar wrote: »
    Are android and iOS users on different events?

Yes. Same Event but Android players play only with other Android players; iOS players only play with other iOS players.

Which platform are you on?
    "star" [via Android]
  • Options
    Haha this is what we said last time! And we decided to push half way in lol. I guess we could do this event, though the team reward is the same and the top 1-10 reward is ****py too.

Do it for the 3rd Gold Crown! Do it to keep it away from anyone else! Do it to prove to yourself you are a champion at ZAMF!

Let's go team! Let's win this again!
    "star" [via Android]
  • Options
    I'm on IOS, we are in first with 67000 green skulls, I have 11000 at the moment. How do we stack up against you guys?
  • Options
    I'm on IOS, we are in first with 67000 green skulls, I have 11000 at the moment. How do we stack up against you guys?

As of this post, I have 33,604 skulls.

My team is in 2nd place, with 85,457 skulls.

The first place team has 159,488 skulls.

My team needs to haul a$$ !!!
    "star" [via Android]
  • Options
    JaigermeifterJaigermeifter Registered Users 9 Posts

Sounds like I need to play on my iphone for easier wins. I will have 56k skulls solo during this event. Lol. So Kevlar, you need any teammates?
  • Options
    leprachaun9xleprachaun9x Registered Users 5 Posts
    Oh how the not so mighty have fallen. What happen? Couldn't steal enough good players from other teams this event? The devs might just implement a slaughter rule after that spanking.
  • Options
    flclfanmanflclfanman Registered Users 29 Posts
    Oh how the not so mighty have fallen. What happen? Couldn't steal enough good players from other teams this event? The devs might just implement a slaughter rule after that spanking.

Most of us were tired after winning it two times in a row, thought we'd throw you a bone.

Steal other players? You mean when others CHOOSE to join another team when there's an opening. You sound super butthurt from last event when your team was oh so close.

So congrats, you went overkill on a recycled event.

*golf clap*
  • Options
    leprachaun9xleprachaun9x Registered Users 5 Posts
    That sounds like nothing but the excuses made by a loser who couldn't keep up. Don't count on getting it next time either. Desperation is a foul stench. Next time your leader tries to recruit players to make up for your incompetence and inability he should make sure he is talking to who he presumes it is.
  • Options
    That sounds like nothing but the excuses made by a loser who couldn't keep up. Don't count on getting it next time either. Desperation is a foul stench. Next time your leader tries to recruit players to make up for your incompetence and inability he should make sure he is talking to who he presumes it is.

What is up with all this negative energy against your fellow players? Shouldn't we direct it all towards the developers of this buggy game who never seems to iron out all the kinks of said game before releasing it?
    "star" [via Android]
  • Options
    Q N1NJAQ N1NJA Registered Users 13 Posts
    What is up with all this negative energy against your fellow players? Shouldn't we direct it all towards the developers of this buggy game who never seems to iron out all the kinks of said game before releasing it?

Boredom .
  • Options
    KarmaGKarmaG Registered Users 28 Posts

Yes but some people have too much time on their hands, too little life and take things waaaaaaaaaaay too seriously. Or at least that's my take on it.
  • Options
    Heads up to members of STAR

New event is up with new rewards!

Lets take this boys!
  • Options
    adaladaadalada Registered Users 18 Posts
    Can i join your team STAR?
  • Options
    flclfanman wrote: »
    Heads up to members of STAR

New event is up with new rewards!

Lets take this boys!

Great job, Team STAR! We dominated this event through and through! :)

I hope the old members enjoy the new crown; it certainly is a change from the two shiny, golden ones...
    "star" [via Android]
  • Options
    zomgsolamezomgsolame Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 7 Posts
    zulu.kilo,

FB friend request sent. Was ranked 61 with 8400 gems. I ended the event with over 9200 gems but didnt get anything after the event ended.
  • Options
    zomgsolame wrote: »
    zulu.kilo,

FB friend request sent. Was ranked 61 with 8400 gems. I ended the event with over 9200 gems but didnt get anything after the event ended.

What is your Facebook username?
    "star" [via Android]
  • Options
    icospawnicospawn Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey guys, I've been rolling with his group called "star" for quite awhile now. Just saying we doing excellent in this event, currently number 1 ranked!

If your from this group drop a line below!

Good job to everyone in star.

been geting rank 9-12 flux but can i join... would boost your chance
  • Options
    Wreck96Wreck96 Registered Users 19 Posts
    Good job STAR.
  • Options
    *Unreal Tournament voice*

UNSTOPPABLE!
  • Options
    Team STAR for the win!

Thanks to each of our members for the incredible win ... again! :)
    "star" [via Android]
  • Options
    GeaRGeaR Registered Users 2 Posts
    ;} Thank You star{zulu.kilo} for having me for the last event~ really digging the crown!
  • Options
    superboyvh1superboyvh1 Registered Users 3 Posts
    can i please join i am an EXTREMELY active player whos just looking for a group to help with event episodes etc. .. hope theres a slot available

btw i play on android
  • Options
    can i please join i am an EXTREMELY active player whos just looking for a group to help with event episodes etc. .. hope theres a slot available

btw i play on android

What is your current skull count in this Event?
    "star" [via Android]
  • Options
    Wreck96Wreck96 Registered Users 19 Posts
    3-Peat good job STAR.
  • Options
    Wreck96 wrote: »
    3-Peat good job STAR.

Great job Team STAR! :)

I feel like there is no competition anymore...
    "star" [via Android]
  • Options
    *Mortal Kombat voice*

FLAWLESS VICTORY!

Seriously, Im running out of space in my wardrobe for all these crowns :p