flclfanmanflclfanman Registered Users 29 Posts
    New Event, NEW CROWN!

Let's go team! :D
  • Options
    zulu.kilozulu.kilo Registered Users 109 Posts
    flclfanman wrote: »
    New Event, NEW CROWN!

Let's go team! :D

I do wish these crowns have attack/health/luck/energy bonuses attached to them...

We have so many of them that it feels like a waste sitting there in our inventory.

Anyhow, let's fight for the top spot again! :cool:
    "star" [via Android]
  • Options
    markz1661markz1661 Registered Users 8 Posts
    could I join plz? :)
  • Options
    mysticousmysticous Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hi, 5.9k gems in current event, 17th place. Active player 30 lvl, started to farm 10 hours after event got started. By any chance is it possible to join? Please message me here on on my nickname mysticous. Thanks.
  • Options
    mysticous wrote: »
    Hi, 5.9k gems in current event, 17th place. Active player 30 lvl, started to farm 10 hours after event got started. By any chance is it possible to join? Please message me here on on my nickname mysticous. Thanks.

Do you use Facebook? It'll be easier to send you an invite once you're a friend...
    "star" [via Android]
  • Options
    zulu.kilo wrote: »
    I do wish these crowns have attack/health/luck/energy bonuses attached to them...

We have so many of them that it feels like a waste sitting there in our inventory.

Anyhow, let's fight for the top spot again!

I said it here first and now it has happened!

2hgtlds.jpg

...So GLU does read this forum AND implement some of our suggestions/wishes! :)
    "star" [via Android]
  • Options
    Wreck96Wreck96 Registered Users 19 Posts
    About time these crowns have a bonus.
  • Options
    konaboy12konaboy12 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Thanks for having me guys. However, I may be handicapped now. For whatever reason, I can't see team mates in the safehouse, no matter what I try. So I sent trouble ticket to glu, but they probably won't see it till next Tuesday. Maybe. So blegh
  • Options
    konaboy12 wrote: »
    Thanks for having me guys. However, I may be handicapped now. For whatever reason, I can't see team mates in the safehouse, no matter what I try. So I sent trouble ticket to glu, but they probably won't see it till next Tuesday. Maybe. So blegh

That's strange. I am definitely seeing you in the Safe Houses AND am picking up your gems.
    "star" [via Android]
  • Options
    That's strange. I am definitely seeing you in the Safe Houses AND am picking up your gems.

At least those skulls are still helping the team then. The missing skulls from my character shouldn't make too much of an impact on the team score in the end, hopefully.

The only prizes I'd like to get are the luck ones anyway (trying to make a 100% luck character). Also, the level 28 prize weapons aren't the greatest against the level 31 zombies in my game.
  • Options
    konaboy12 wrote: »
    At least those skulls are still helping the team then. The missing skulls from my character shouldn't make too much of an impact on the team score in the end, hopefully.

The only prizes I'd like to get are the luck ones anyway (trying to make a 100% luck character). Also, the level 28 prize weapons aren't the greatest against the level 31 zombies in my game.

We're definitely slaughtering the competition, so no worries on your missing skulls.

Thanks for kicking zombie a$$ this Event for Team Star! :)
    "star" [via Android]
  • Options
    Who on Team Star is going to fight me for the #1 Top Prize in this new Event? :D
    "star" [via Android]
  • Options
    Who on Team Star is going to fight me for the #1 Top Prize in this new Event? :D

I would if my game didn't crash every 5 friggin minutes :mad:
  • Options
    Sorry guys. Really busy this weekend with my first anniversary. Also waiting on the ZAMF crew to fix my account, but will be contributing again on Monday.
  • Options
    Nice try, SCARECROW. Your last minute bum rush was just not enough to overtake my #1 spot. :p

Great job, TEAM STAR. Victory is ours, yet again! Keep up the good work! :)
    "star" [via Android]
  • Options
    So it looks like the New Axe given to the top 10 (585, +110 att) is actually worse than the old one (639, +70 att, +5 luck)

Yay.

-.-
  • Options
    flclfanman wrote: »
    So it looks like the New Axe given to the top 10 (585, +110 att) is actually worse than the old one (639, +70 att, +5 luck)

Yay.

-.-

This means we've been playing this game too long; perhaps it is time for us to give a chance to the newbies to get a Top 10 weapon, if they can...
    "star" [via Android]