Options

Regarding the "Kick" From Group Button

GriffguyGriffguy Registered Users 16 Posts
I've accidentally kicked people from my group several times now just by scrolling through the roster with my finger a bit too far to the right...a little brush against that button and they're instantly gone. Am I the only one that's done this? :(

I think a little pop-up "Are you sure you want to kick this person from the group?" confirmation message would be a nice addition to prevent slip-ups like this from happening. The game already asks a similar question when you try to sell a healing or energy item to a merchant.

Comments

• Options
    zulu.kilozulu.kilo Registered Users 109 Posts
    Griffguy wrote: »
    I've accidentally kicked people from my group several times now just by scrolling through the roster with my finger a bit too far to the right...a little brush against that button and they're instantly gone. Am I the only one that's done this? :(

I think a little pop-up "Are you sure you want to kick this person from the group?" confirmation message would be a nice addition to prevent slip-ups like this from happening. The game already asks a similar question when you try to sell a healing or energy item to a merchant.

I second your suggestion with the modification to: "Are you sure you want to kick [insert player name] from the team?"

I have regular sized fingers, play on a small Android device yet I've still accidentally kicked players off the team. This would help quite a bit.
    "star" [via Android]