Options

One more HACKER

13Next

Comments

• Options
    NathalyNathaly Registered Users 92 Posts
    Whoooaaa.... Hunger Words for a Hunger Hacker :p

Are you kidding me i am not a hacker just one of the lucky 8 to have deimos wep
  • Options
    ZeroHeroZeroHero Registered Users 45 Posts
    Siky8 wrote: »
    hey glu, just make game unable to start on jailbroken devices.. and all be fine:rolleyes:

There are a lot of people play on jaibroken devices and this ll just force them to hide it some way. Plus, having jailbroken device doesnt mean hacking anyway, so i guess it wont help, sadly...
  • Options
    FearBreakerFearBreaker Banned Users 72 Posts
    Nathaly wrote: »
    Are you kidding me i am not a hacker just one of the lucky 8 to have deimos wep

That's not what I meant, I was implying those words came from the movie HUNGER GAMES (i think) and that you were saying it to the person you are referring to :confused:
  • Options
    BGI_Dev_TeamBGI_Dev_Team Registered Users 21 Posts
    Paying users don't have any special treatment if they cheat.
    We are currently investigating problems with cheaters.
    We know some ways how to "hack the game" and our team is fixing this right now. It's actually one of the most important features on the table
    But some cheaters don't use standard methods and we are watching their activity closely and looking into how exactly they hack the game. When we finish the research, we'll deploy fixes on the servers.
    We know most of these players already (and they're banned every day or will be banned soon), but if you see more cheaters contact us and we will check their logs and progress to see if they found new ways to break the game.

Thanks,
    Blood & Glory: Immortals Dev Team
  • Options
    TheMacTheMac Registered Users 91 Posts
    ZeroHero wrote: »
    There are a lot of people play on jaibroken devices and this ll just force them to hide it some way. Plus, having jailbroken device doesnt mean hacking anyway, so i guess it wont help, sadly...

Plus id like to point out that you dont even need to jailbreak your device in order to hack the game.

I dont hack, never have and never will, but I do have an interest in what lengths people will go to, to ruin a game effectively.

The last one I researched was Gods among us (batman etc forgot the full name). There was a way in which to change files and hex values without jailbreaking.
    We know some ways how to "hack the game" and our team is fixing this right now. It's actually one of the most important features on the table
    But some cheaters don't use standard methods and we are watching their activity closely and looking into how exactly they hack the game. When we finish the research, we'll deploy fixes on the servers.
    We know most of these players already (and they're banned every day or will be banned soon), but if you see more cheaters contact us and we will check their logs and progress to see if they found new ways to break the game.

Thanks,

It is reassuring to hear that the issue is not being forgotten about and that a means to prevent this from happening is being looked into :) .

Now all we need is answer on the question of the gear imbalance between a few lucky ones from beta, and us now and new content release :p
    Guild: Actives | Platform: IOS | Best Guild Rank: 1st | Recruiting?: Reserve | Click HERE to apply
  • Options
    YouNerfedItYouNerfedIt Registered Users 47 Posts

But they do have their buddies in the forum as lookout and to insist how they are legitimate players.
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Dude, who are you trying to fool anyway? With that ****py gear and ****py runes, you would hardly get 10k/round on your warlock. And spending gems on bottles wount change that fact.

Yes look up JonWayne 6399gs on mage, 2.2 million on the last tournament.
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Dude, who are you trying to fool anyway? With that ****py gear and ****py runes, you would hardly get 10k/round on your warlock. And spending gems on bottles wount change that fact.

Only their friends are allowed to hack. I will consider spending money on this game once JonWayne is removed/ banned, until then its going elsewhere.
  • Options
    NathalyNathaly Registered Users 92 Posts
    Younerfedit again will you stop whining!?!?!?!
  • Options
    FearBreakerFearBreaker Banned Users 72 Posts

Thanks,

Wow!!! Hearing from "Dev Team" is very rare, eversince I started playing GLU Games... This a good sign as it actually gives us (players) the impression that this GAME is really being taken care of and is being given such importance. I just wish and hope this will not be the first and last time.
  • Options
    annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
    Wow!!! Hearing from "Dev Team" is very rare, eversince I started playing GLU Games... This a good sign as it actually gives us (players) the impression that this GAME is really being taken care of and is being given such importance. I just wish and hope this will not be the first and last time.

Wow!!!! I too am impressed! This kinda gives me hope!
    If I knew any geek at all besides how to turn stuff on, I would get on all those hack sites and enter a line of code that auto resets any player that tries to run it. Yep, thats what I would do. Then, like bill gates would hear about me and offer me a job, but I would say something like no billy, im workin for gIu right now, and he would be like but you are so smart and I would be like, yeah, but gIu found me first, and im loyal like that and he would be like how much cash would it take and I would go how much you got and he would be like I got a little, and I would say thats not what I hear, and then he would laugh and I would be like.....what??!! Dang alarm!!
  • Options
    AcheyAchey Registered Users 1 Posts
    annon wrote: »
    Wow!!!! I too am impressed! This kinda gives me hope!
    If I knew any geek at all besides how to turn stuff on, I would get on all those hack sites and enter a line of code that auto resets any player that tries to run it. Yep, thats what I would do. Then, like bill gates would hear about me and offer me a job, but I would say something like no billy, im workin for gIu right now, and he would be like but you are so smart and I would be like, yeah, but gIu found me first, and im loyal like that and he would be like how much cash would it take and I would go how much you got and he would be like I got a little, and I would say thats not what I hear, and then he would laugh and I would be like.....what??!! Dang alarm!!

I registered just to give you two thumbs up for this! Nice one.
  • Options
    WildOneVlWildOneVl Registered Users 21 Posts
    Nathaly wrote: »
    Wild lets do a little challenge next event....your petty 6k gs and ****py wep versus me my 12k legen runes and 3600 wep .....may the odds be ever in your favor to beat my 50 to 55k vp in each round if you manage it you will only prove you are a hack

sorry man, no challenges- i spent more than 500$ last event on bottles, scrolls and etc. people told me i`m a cheater- as i know - i`m not. For now first of all don`t wanna waste money for now and my salary is upcomming in the mid of april ( i have only 200$ left for live this 2 weeks=) But i`m sure oneday we will try that. i`ll bear it in mind
  • Options
    WildOneVlWildOneVl Registered Users 21 Posts

they will look for cheaters- watch them and the result will be just like EW3- that some time pass and nobody cares about 80% cheaters on servers =) And there will appear new clone - BGI2 or EW4(5,6) etc. :D
  • Options
    Leonidas228Leonidas228 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Check please " Dagprey" , he told about donate , but he has 1 rune slot , he don't looking like donate player and have 2 million vp on iOS ! Thanksqm2WVMHkluA.jpgU7OI_HAevjU.jpgY0AU9LS-cew.jpg
  • Options
    LINOMORLINOMOR Registered Users 100 Posts
    Stop spending $$$$ we are on strike! Pass the word!.
  • Options
    ZeroHeroZeroHero Registered Users 45 Posts
    If glu wont deal with these hackers im gonna quit. Idk about others, but im sick of it, not gonna spend a cent to this game.