Options

Feedback

Comments

• Options
    Amirmz82Amirmz82 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Dear sir/madam
    My level in my iphone is 40 , when I try to play in my ipad although my apple id is same , in ipad my levels did not load and i should start from level 1 ?!? What can i do for solving it ?
  • Options
    DelbarDelbar Registered Users 56 Posts
    Game is giving me an error code 101000. Any help please because the game won't load? Im on android.
  • Options
    babyteacherbabyteacher Registered Users 53 Posts
    I can get in game but cant see new event usual
  • Options
    I can get in game but cant see new event usual

Maybe they are doing an upgrade? Mine still won't load!
  • Options
    babyteacherbabyteacher Registered Users 53 Posts
    I see a pop up of reward is a machine gun 1 time but cant see anything new in pvp . And my ipad has the same problem with my android mobile
  • Options
    ZIPZAPZIPZAP Registered Users 5 Posts
    I have nothing but a network error code 205254 that ask for a restart and then I get a blank screen that when a back out of it ask if I want to exit the game! Maybe its North Korea doesn't like your game?! its time to find a new game I guess.
  • Options
    georgieyapgeorgieyap Registered Users 6 Posts
    When i started this week pvp after two hour, where this is a crash and the pvp is no long can play
    Belfest001
  • Options
    ImreefImreef Registered Users 69 Posts
    Can we please get the bug fixed where gunman gets stuck behind the middle server?? It is really annoying to try & snipe him with the assault rifle, especially when there is a piece of the sentry gun blocking his foot. Thank you
  • Options
    Still won't load! It's giving me the same error, that is 101000 for those last two days. It seems that I'm gonna miss this tournament! Shame on this..
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Delbar wrote: »
    Still won't load! It's giving me the same error, that is 101000 for those last two days. It seems that I'm gonna miss this tournament! Shame on this..

You're not missing out on anything. They had another rollover.
  • Options
    georgieyapgeorgieyap Registered Users 6 Posts
    will there any Reward for those who lose connection pvp where if we wish to fight for rank it is very hard, i hope after pvp 3 day event glu will reward those have lose connection
    Belfest001
  • Options
    RMorr50912RMorr50912 Registered Users 79 Posts
    You really need to fix the issue in pvp when it never connects then counts as a loss and you lose your win streak multiplier and energy. It's bs to get into the higher ranks then have to work back up to 25 points when you didn't even lose. Should be a do over with no penalty at all at the very least like nothing happened because that's exactly what happened, nothing.
  • Options
    RMorr50912RMorr50912 Registered Users 79 Posts
    RMorr50912 wrote: »
    You really need to fix the issue in pvp when it never connects then counts as a loss and you lose your win streak multiplier and energy. It's bs to get into the higher ranks then have to work back up to 25 points when you didn't even lose. Should be a do over with no penalty at all at the very least like nothing happened because that's exactly what happened, nothing.

It really is bs. Just happened again. Now lost my 25 pts a win and have to work back up because your network didn't connect. This really should default to nothing happened and not a loss. I was in top 100 and now out because of this issue. I'm On an iPhone 5 iOS 8.1.2. I let it try to connect for almost an hour last time and still nothing but a loss for me and back to the beginning to work up to max points. If I'm not at least top 100 your issues caused it. I haven't legitimately lost in quite a while.
  • Options
    greek@neo.rr.comgreek@neo.rr.com Registered Users 34 Posts
    PVP crashes A LOT! It's the #1 reason NO ONE should spend any real money. When you pay for a product or service, you want it to work. DON'T pay for one you know DOESN'T! BTW... Good luck getting an answer from customer service...
  • Options
    Omid727472Omid727472 Registered Users 4 Posts
    At least answer me if you can't help...
    It's almost a week and I still have the problem.
  • Options
    Real money down the drain for a game full of glitches/bugs. The game is getting worst everyday! Today I encountered buying energy with 2,500 diamonds for a refill instead of gold! Anyway on this tournament I didn't play because the first two days of the event the game wasn't loading, when I won the first matches on streak 10 the game got stuck for three times starting from the beginning. Also false advertising for short range weapons and not seeing them. Gold is difficult to earn as videos are not available all the time. Not in my intention to spend 40 euros of gold to buy a weapon that will be outdated by time. Guys do your homework its just business, its better one would buy a console and invest that 40 euros in a game without bugs!
  • Options
    Joshromero07@gmail.comJoshromero07@gmail.com Registered Users 3 Posts
    Ok guys it's been a long time now!! We need new campaign and it's not fair that we have weapons we can't upgrade because the amount of diamonds we can earn isn't enough!! Why do I have a weapon that takes 38000 diamonds to upgrade when I can only earn 32000? Little help here!!
  • Options
    daniel57daniel57 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Pterodak wrote: »
    Cant see enemy
    yes. I have same issue with not being able to see enemy to assassinate.

I only see a down pointing arrow in a circle that moves around with no name or label.
  • Options
    KiavaKiava Registered Users 2 Posts
    I also funda nexus 6 got this problem and have to ask refund from iTunes. I don't know funda sony xperia z4 what is happening.
  • Options
    Omid727472Omid727472 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I'm Sorry but F*** You,
    I Play for almost 3 month and now I have to uninstall it and begin from ZERO.
    ANSWER TO THE PEOPLE WHO WRITE HERE...
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    After the bugs are fixed and the game is working how it is supposed to....

SUGGESTION: And again, sorry for the duplicate post.

Can you imagine how much more fun PVP would be if you could move your avatar between level one and two? Move your player to any preset position to allow soldiers to shoot you from behind? Be able to enter a base from the middle and have to decide which direction to go?

What if while playing PVP, you had a choice to break into the defensive player's weapons inventory and defeat them with the weapons they weren't using?; maybe have to plant a bomb (like the campaign sections) while constantly being attacked by endless soldiers. So you would have PVP structure, but while breaking into the weapons it would follow the bomb planting campaign section rules, then switch back to PVP game rules.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    dread7dread7 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Standard 9, Zenith Hunt. Got the heart shot, and on screen it showed $1050 for the kill shot, but at the summary screen, it only gave $10. Looks like a small programming glitch.
  • Options
    silver6003silver6003 Registered Users 2 Posts
    This game has become unplayable it crashes more times than I can play a game . It crashed when I was playing PvP in tournament week causing me to loose all my xp points thank a funking bunch . SORT THIS ****ING OUT NOW .
  • Options
    bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    silver6003 wrote: »
    This game has become unplayable it crashes more times than I can play a game . It crashed when I was playing PvP in tournament week causing me to loose all my xp points thank a funking bunch . SORT THIS ****ING OUT NOW .

Same problem here. The update made the game very unstable. Some of the errors I've gotten after todays update is:
    - in Pvp "Can't find opponent" but it still take credit out of my jewels (not sure that's the correct word)
    - Numerous "Network errors" Error code 203102
    - a lot of "Server maintenance"
    - and right now Network error. Error code: 106000

This game went from bad to worse when it comes to connections......
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • Options
    One month waiting for an update and now on android nothing shows up! Why the update is on ios only?
  • Options
    ShikobaShikoba Registered Users 34 Posts
    So..update is here. It looks good for now, when I go on revenge it shows the diamonds and the base strengh, so I can chose whether to attack or not. Also here are two weapons for 65'000 cash with max strengh of 2880.
    My problem now: first of all, I had a heavy gun and a tesla I could still try in Europe. They're gone. And the other problem (and the more serious one): I played pvp, everything was fine, I played campagne, that was also fine, then a message popped up about some maintenance so I waited and now my energy is gone. And like..REALLY GONE! It doesn't count, it's just all empty and nothing happens!
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    The upgrade has made the game unplayable. Crashes repeated when I attempt to start a PVP battle after it has stolen my energy credit, locks up then shows me with a loss after I am forced to restart my iPad. Now locks up in the new region as well. Very frustrating!
  • Options
    Shikoba wrote: »
    So..update is here. It looks good for now, when I go on revenge it shows the diamonds and the base strengh, so I can chose whether to attack or not. Also here are two weapons for 65'000 cash with max strengh of 2880.
    My problem now: first of all, I had a heavy gun and a tesla I could still try in Europe. They're gone. And the other problem (and the more serious one): I played pvp, everything was fine, I played campagne, that was also fine, then a message popped up about some maintenance so I waited and now my energy is gone. And like..REALLY GONE! It doesn't count, it's just all empty and nothing happens!

Campaign levels have increased till 50 and base tier? At least if there are two guns with 2880 power will be more competitive in pvp matches. Thanks for the information, as on my droid doesn't show up any updates for now! Hope they will find a remedy soon for droid :-)
  • Options
    bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    bys wrote: »
    Same problem here. The update made the game very unstable. Some of the errors I've gotten after todays update is:
    - in Pvp "Can't find opponent" but it still take credit out of my jewels (not sure that's the correct word)
    - Numerous "Network errors" Error code 203102
    - a lot of "Server maintenance"
    - and right now Network error. Error code: 106000

This game went from bad to worse when it comes to connections......

This network error is still happening for me. I'm on iOS.

When I start the game:
    Logging in
    Loading configs
    Network error. Error code: 106000
    Restart

Anyone else having this issue?
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • Options
    OrfpitOrfpit Registered Users 6 Posts
    Global assault,Intel nr5,assault weapon plant the bomb has a bug and is not loading at all