Options

repeat attacks

Randy59Randy59 Registered Users 104 Posts
Anyone else have repeated attacks by the same player? The player MAHA has attacked me 7 times in 2 hrs but has lost all of them

Comments

• Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    The computer gives losers a chance to get even, so they arrange rematches. My record for repeat attacks is AUSAUSA who beat me 8 times in 13 minutes for a total of 79000 in Diamonds lost.
  • Options
    rastafarirastafari Registered Users 78 Posts
    Probably revenge attacks
  • Options
    Kittipong29Kittipong29 Registered Users 84 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    The computer gives losers a chance to get even, so they arrange rematches. My record for repeat attacks is AUSAUSA who beat me 8 times in 13 minutes for a total of 79000 in Diamonds lost.

Both of you are top3 players in the record, I wonder how many diamonds you get back from him in 8 times back?

I wish you will fight for win the Venus, and get into Gold league again for new Tesla or new Heavy 10.0 gun.
  • Options
    rastafarirastafari Registered Users 78 Posts
    Both of you are top3 players in the record, I wonder how many diamonds you get back from him in 8 times back?
    It depends, on whats in the vault, I ve found when you revenge, the quantities are very similar.
    I revenged somone this morning 7 times , He defeated me a few times over a few days. got a sweet 70K from him. I'm gonna have to leave my vault empty or it's gonna be messy
  • Options
    kuojunhonkuojunhon Registered Users 30 Posts
    rastafari wrote: »
    I'm gonna have to leave my vault empty or it's gonna be messy

I used to leave my vault empty before sleep. Since the latest upgrade 2 days ago, the average amount of diamonds I earned form PvP battles is about the same, but the demands to upgrade the base of tier 9 are double and becoming a laborious task.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    When I finish Tier 8, I will think long and hard about going to Tier 9.

First, I'm doubtful that an full Tier 8 would be harder to beat than an empty 9. Plus, it would be more prudent to upgrade the diamond production, than defenses. So for a long long time, I'd be loosing at a higher rate.

The decision will be tough, and may make the game way too tedious.
  • Options
    RMorr50912RMorr50912 Registered Users 79 Posts
    I don't get it. I've never been able to revenge attack anyone repeatedly. The option goes away after a victory.
  • Options
    NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts
    RMorr50912 wrote: »
    I don't get it. I've never been able to revenge attack anyone repeatedly. The option goes away after a victory.

I always thought that it goes away no matter what the outcome is - either win or lose. I haven't lose yet in any of my revenge attacks and it's because I pick and choose which one.
  • Options
    RMorr50912RMorr50912 Registered Users 79 Posts
    No if you lose you can keep trying. I haven't lost any in a long time either but I don't attack unless I can get back more than I lost.
  • Options
    NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts
    RMorr50912 wrote: »
    No if you lose you can keep trying. I haven't lost any in a long time either but I don't attack unless I can get back more than I lost.

Really? Thanks. That's good to know. That's what I try to do also. I don't do revenge attack unless I can get at least the same amount of diamonds as was taken from me. However, you can't wait forever because the Battle Log only keeps it for certain amount of time.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Noobie wrote: »
    I don't do revenge attack unless I can get at least the same amount of diamonds as was taken from me.
    You might want to rethink that strategy because when a new tier comes out the average PVP match gives you a lot less than an average revenge match.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    FoxofFoxof Registered Users 50 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    You might want to rethink that strategy because when a new tier comes out the average PVP match gives you a lot less than an average revenge match.
    Right,the more waiting..the less diamond and patient.