Battle Log

NoobieNoobie Experienced MemberRegistered Users 163 Posts
Handles, would it be an option someday to be able to edit the battle log - i.e. to delete some entries and/or arrange it by player name and/or results instead of by time? Thanks.

Comments

  • Taker3681Taker3681 Junior Member Wouldn't you like to know...Registered Users 52 Posts
    Noobie wrote: »
    Handles, would it be an option someday to be able to edit the battle log - i.e. to delete some entries and/or arrange it by player name and/or results instead of by time? Thanks.

    LIKE!!!! Battle logs become essays of pages if your a manic fighter so it becomes eexpectionally tiring scrling three 50 pages
  • Mindy82Mindy82 New Member Registered Users 43 Posts
    I agree too. Battle logs beyond 1 week should be deleted.
  • try_againtry_again Senior Member Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Mindy82 wrote: »
    I agree too. Battle logs beyond 1 week should be deleted.

    Except for the Avenge listings maybe. Sorting by wins/losses/base defeated would work too.
  • Pegasus319Pegasus319 New Member Registered Users 2 Posts
    How about an option to just see the entries where you were attacked and lost so it would make the Revenge thing a little easier to manage.
  • legend_alegend_a Junior Member Registered Users 63 Posts
    Pegasus319 wrote: »
    How about an option to just see the entries where you were attacked and lost so it would make the Revenge thing a little easier to manage.

    giving option to filter revenge battles , would be great , we spend alot of time to search the battle log for them especially when most of them are on line & need to check for them later
  • Taker3681Taker3681 Junior Member Wouldn't you like to know...Registered Users 52 Posts
    Got my vote for filtering the logs cause mines got more pages than my age an booty calls ive had an combined that's a quite a few.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.