Options

New Region: Ascension!

HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
Today is the release of a brand new region for you to play! Below is some of what has been added with today's update:

• Prevent a world takeover by an evil cult in the 10th chapter: Ascension!
  • New level cap increase; you can now reach up to Level 100!
  • Tier 11 base upgrades added to help you fortify
  • Tier 12 weapons are now available in a new Mystery Box in the in game store!

Check it all out in game now!
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Today is the release of a brand new region for you to play! Below is some of what has been added with today's update:

• Prevent a world takeover by an evil cult in the 10th chapter: Ascension!

Thanks Handles ... Please check your in box in a few, I have some interesting observations and a question or two.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    Dies this include Google Android ??? If not, when will Android be released?
  • Options
    Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts
    Handles wrote: »

• Prevent a world takeover by an evil cult in the 10th chapter: Ascension

Why am I starting at level 100? I won't win any gold this way. Is this a glitch or is it just me??

Why am I starting at level 100? Is this a known issue or is it just me??
  • Options

New campaign not on Android yet ... but I thought we were all on 90 (Unshosen)? Does you profile in PvP state you're at 90 or 100?
  • Options
    Jimid12366Jimid12366 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Seems like I've been waiting forever for a new campaign. Woo hoo! One problem: you say it's already released? I've rebooted several times....no update for me :-(
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    If you levelled at 90 having completed campaigns but continue to play the campaign for in game cash this could make the level jump to 100
    ( + )
  • Options
    If you levelled at 90 having completed campaigns but continue to play the campaign for in game cash this could make the level jump to 100

I'm not sure ... I've been replaying campaigns for cash and I'm still at 90. I haven't received the NEW campaign update yet though.
  • Options
    freddagofreddago Registered Users 39 Posts

I stopped to play just after 90 (to make sure I wouldn't reach 91) but I also start from level 100 after this upgrade.
  • Options
    I'm getting those NETWORK ERRORS again ... ERROR CODE 106000 ... so far 5 of them ...

Was there a work around for this?

OK #6 restart seems to get me back in, but still no update and still at LEVEL 90.

Tried a PvP and now NETWORK ERROR CODE 203003 ... JEEZ

OK ... I'm broken ... endless NETWORK ERRORS
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    The system keeps track of play and gives you points, when a new level opens. you get credit for previous play. I have automatically jumped 10 levels when the max level was raised the last several times.
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    I'm getting those NETWORK ERRORS again ... ERROR CODE 106000 ... so far 5 of them ...

Was there a work around for this?

I am getting the same error message on Amazon, no problem on IOS. I think the Android/Amazon servers are down for upgrade.
  • Options
    6352763527 Registered Users 64 Posts

Did you get your 50 gold for leveling up to 100?
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    The system keeps track of play and gives you points, when a new level opens. you get credit for previous play. I have automatically jumped 10 levels when the max level was raised the last several times.

Did you get your 50 gold for automatically jumping to lv100?
  • Options
    deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Kindle network error here
  • Options

Yes, but that's only if you continue to play alot. I also jumped 10 levels in the beginning until I realized that I lost 5 golds per level. Then I played only as much I had to to get to next World. First I jumped 7 levels and then 4 until I was "back on track". Last world I also played a little bit more than level 80 and I started at level "80,5". That's how it should work. Now I jumped 10 levels just after playing around 1000 XP's over 90. That's different from before and I can't help myself feeling robbed of 50 gold.
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    freddago wrote: »
    Yes, but that's only if you continue to play alot. I also jumped 10 levels in the beginning until I realized that I lost 5 golds per level. Then I played only as much I had to to get to next World. First I jumped 7 levels and then 4 until I was "back on track". Last world I also played a little bit more than level 80 and I started at level "80,5". That's how it should work. Now I jumped 10 levels just after playing around 1000 XP's over 90. That's different from before and I can't help myself feeling robbed of 50 gold.

That's crazy, that glitch wasn't fixed?
  • Options
    I don't think it is a glitch. Level is based on accumulated XP. When you reach maximum level the system keeps track of accumulated XP, even from campaign play. When a higher level opens up you are given credit for accumulated XP towards the new level. I have found that my play always provides enough XP to jump me 10 levels when the level opens up. Perhaps it doesn't make sense, but I was told that was the way that the system "works"
  • Options
    I don't think it is a glitch. Level is based on accumulated XP. When you reach maximum level the system keeps track of accumulated XP, even from campaign play. When a higher level opens up you are given credit for accumulated XP towards the new level. I have found that my play always provides enough XP to jump me 10 levels when the level opens up. Perhaps it doesn't make sense, but I was told that was the way that the system "works"

The glitch is that if you just play a few XP more you jump 10 levels anyway. That's not fair. I don't know if that glitch is an old one, but for me it has been working fine the last few Worlds, but now I feel robbed of 50 gold.
  • Options

Were you able to get your 50 gold for leveling up 10 times?
  • Options
    63527 wrote: »
    Were you able to get your 50 gold for leveling up 10 times?

No. This process was explained by a member on the forum a while back and one of the things that he said was that by "prequalifying" for the 10 level upgrade, you didn't get the 50 Gold. Doesn't seem fair, but then, what else is new?
  • Options
    Everything Android appears to be hosed. Best to just take a break and wait it out.

Also did anyone else experience randomly being placed in another bracket during this week League Events?
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Everything Android appears to be hosed. Best to just take a break and wait it out.

Also did anyone else experience randomly being placed in another bracket during this week League Events?

Yes, and that was built into the original structure. In the original announcement, Handles said that the membership would shuffle every day. I hadn't notice it until this week though.
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Yes, and that was built into the original structure. In the original announcement, Handles said that the membership would shuffle every day. I hadn't notice it until this week though.

What do you mean another bracket?
  • Options
    What do you mean another bracket?

Different players ... this morning I was here and now I'm there. Same AP ... Different RANK also.

Happened to me twice ... 1st time was yesterday.
  • Options
    They have reshuffled the membership in my Silver League on IOS this morning. I am still in the Silver league, but the membership has changed, some names are back from yesterday, but some are new. There are multiple Silver League groups of 30 and they are apparently shifting the membership between groups. What does it mean? I don't have a clue.

My "explanation" doesn't really explain your midday shift of groups. Maybe you have been promoted for good behavior.

Still off line on Amazon.
  • Options
    They have reshuffled the membership in my Silver League on IOS this morning. I am still in the Silver league, but the membership has changed, some names are back from yesterday, but some are new. There are multiple Silver League groups of 30 and they are apparently shifting the membership between groups. What does it mean? I don't have a clue.

I think it may be a real time re-bracketing thing based on how you're doing in the bracket. If it appears to be easy for you, they move you somewhere else.

Maybe an attempt to prevent "Sand Bagging" ... you DUCKMEAT where are you man LOL
  • Options
    PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    It appears that everybody in the Amazon group may be getting a 106000 network error.
  • Options
    Jimid12366Jimid12366 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Also getting endless network errors. I hope GLU isn't making my account vulnerable to attack while I am locked out. It's been over an hour now and I have been trying to restart about every 5 minutes. ...including 2 device reboots
  • Options
    It appears that everybody in the Amazon group may be getting a 106000 network error.

I hope so, my Vault was exceptionally well stocked when I last saw it. If i'm off (and I am), please, please, please let everybody else be off as well.
  • Options
    I hope so, my Vault was exceptionally well stocked when I last saw it. If i'm off (and I am), please, please, please let everybody else be off as well.

They probably are LOL ... I was able to slip in for a minute or so and the RANKS and APs haven't changed.

Spoke too soon ... got in ... battle log shows one defeat.