Options

New Region: Ascension!

13Next

Comments

• Options
    cbfcbf Registered Users 7 Posts
    Glad you posted this issue last night.

Can't imagine that all future base upgrades require Gold, yet they place an amount of Diamonds required to perform the upgrade. That just contradicts itself. It has to be a bug or glitch. That blows that you upgraded your economy to have it still below the minimum required.
  • Options
    cbfcbf Registered Users 7 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    That is a BIG problem ... better leave a private message for HANDLES and start a thread with HANDLES in the title.

This is the first time I'm using this forum and I don't know how to post the private message for HANDLES. Can you help me with that please?
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    cbf wrote: »
    This is the first time I'm using this forum and I don't know how to post the private message for HANDLES. Can you help me with that please?

Click on Private Messages at the top of the screen. Then click on send new message.
  • Options
    mcjpaydmcjpayd Registered Users 100 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    The system keeps track of play and gives you points, when a new level opens. you get credit for previous play. I have automatically jumped 10 levels when the max level was raised the last several times.

I actually stopped playing the campaign right when i hit level 90 quite a while ago because of the 5 gold per level up thing too. this worked the time before last as well. However, this time it just put me at level 100 right away. i'm pretty sure this is a bug. has it been addressed does anyone know?
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    mcjpayd wrote: »
    I actually stopped playing the campaign right when i hit level 90 quite a while ago because of the 5 gold per level up thing too. this worked the time before last as well. However, this time it just put me at level 100 right away. i'm pretty sure this is a bug. has it been addressed does anyone know?

I have on member of my clan who is at 91 and another at 98, so I don't think it is a bug. But with Glu you never know.
  • Options
    R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
    So far just the same, same campaigns different name, why it take to long the release it if it's the Same just change the name... Anyways it's what it's done....

Why don't invent new characters, why don't attack drug cartels, terrorist, and why not some politicians that just don't work for their country..... Need ideas ask your players....
    I'm thinking on to spend or not on this Gloval tournament, I always do when is a heavy or tesla involve, but now my game is freezing very often on PVP freeze and go freeze and go... Causing me to loose the attack.
    Upgrades just are rediculus on amount of diamonds or gold..
    And just get attack for our leader on top he took 67.2 k on diamonds dam do you know how long it takes to collect that amount?

Oh and the dam new update content massage that shut you down the game very often .... Not mentioning the dam drone that still not fix... Not sure others but me some how whe. I do upgraded it takes my gold away.. When I'm doing the upgrade with diamonds.. dammm ....
    Ok I get my frustration out... Who is next 😀
  • Options
    NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    R1gol1n wrote: »
    So far just the same, same campaigns different name, why it take to long the release it if it's the Same just change the name... Anyways it's what it's done....

Why don't invent new characters, why don't attack drug cartels, terrorist, and why not some politicians that just don't work for their country..... Need ideas ask your players....
    I'm thinking on to spend or not on this Gloval tournament, I always do when is a heavy or tesla involve, but now my game is freezing very often on PVP freeze and go freeze and go... Causing me to loose the attack.
    Upgrades just are rediculus on amount of diamonds or gold..
    And just get attack for our leader on top he took 67.2 k on diamonds dam do you know how long it takes to collect that amount?

Oh and the dam new update content massage that shut you down the game very often .... Not mentioning the dam drone that still not fix... Not sure others but me some how whe. I do upgraded it takes my gold away.. When I'm doing the upgrade with diamonds.. dammm ....
    Ok I get my frustration out... Who is next ��

I just read this, a month later than you wrote it.
    DAM it's hucking hilarious man!
    Thanks for sharing your frustration with us in such an enjoyable (for us) way! I mean it!
    Most of us have been there and we can understand your position.
    I hope you didn't give up.
    Cheers
    You will go where you look at...