Options

Yet One More Win Streak Lost to Content Update

2Next

Comments

• Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    JEEZ what was once a hit and miss type "glitch" is happening with greater frequency. It would appear the GLUTONS cannot fix one thing without introducing another ... 1 step forward 2 steps back ... what the hell, I also had another win streak snapped because the game just up and quit with no warning.

They really need to take a break from the upgrades and fix what's wrong. You're going along smoothly for awhile and then WHAM.

This is the most frustrating part of the game. The only saving grace is that if you give your drone enough time, he WILL win the battle for you, if it's any comfort at all.

If it wasn't happening to everybody, I might take it personally *** SMILES ***

That sudden checkout from the program is a weird one. It happens to me on the Amazon/Android platform every once in a while. It never happens on IOS. It's not like the forced restart with a message, the program just closes without warning. It might be an Android/Glu conflict.

You know my motto: Glu is guilty until proven innocent!
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    That sudden checkout from the program is a weird one. It happens to me on the Amazon/Android platform every once in a while. It never happens on IOS. It's not like the forced restart with a message, the program just closes without warning. It might be an Android/Glu conflict.

HAHA ... but you're right. It's an Android Platform glitch, that's why they delayed the roll out. Another thing I've noticed is that it will rarely look like it's restarting, but not really. You get the splash screen, nut I think it's trying to gather itself in some way. But who knows, I get the feeling that the lead developer quit and these guys are trying to figure out his code by hit and miss ... here I am trying to explain the UN-EXPLAINABLE ..... LMAO

DAVE ... if you're out there you have far too many diamonds in your vault for a TIER 9 DEFENSE; you're lucky I'm feeling benevolent.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »

I've had two versions of this shutdown. One just after selecting a target and waiting for playfield to appear, the one I numbered 3 in post #22 was clearing the 2nd to last player, the 2nd jug. Then crash to home screen. This is on the Nexus 7 (2012).

On my new Tier 4 game on the Galaxy Tab S 8.4, it's been stable, no frame freezing, and my win streak has been very good. Still have to take the occasional knee when more than 3 searches bring up a player that's 3-4 times my weapon strength. But until it gets extra heavy drones/juggs/turrets spewing bullet streams, rockets, flashes and smoke, I'm not positive it's just the newer faster machine that's helping. My hope was to switch the games between devices. Don't think with different CPU's, that's possible.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    I've had two versions of this shutdown. One just after selecting a target and waiting for playfield to appear, the one I numbered 3 in post #22 was clearing the 2nd to last player, the 2nd jug. Then crash to home screen. This is on the Nexus 7 (2012).

On my new Tier 4 game on the Galaxy Tab S 8.4, it's been stable, no frame freezing, and my win streak has been very good. Still have to take the occasional knee when more than 3 searches bring up a player that's 3-4 times my weapon strength. But until it gets extra heavy drones/juggs/turrets spewing bullet streams, rockets, flashes and smoke, I'm not positive it's just the newer faster machine that's helping. My hope was to switch the games between devices. Don't think with different CPU's, that's possible.

It is the newer machine. My Nexus 5, which is relatively new compared to my Nexus 7 has NEVER experienced any problems.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    Again, like #5 short attack, I'm on the upper deck and get stuck on the right side.

Never got to take one shot at the main character, and a Jugg and 2 mercenaries left on the far field.

BUT! I waited it out (again), and the drone was able to take out 1 merc, the defense drone AND the spook!

Not sure if it helped, I kept targeting the spook (at least you can do that when stuck), and hitting the fire button (with no results of course), and the drone seemed to read my mind! Probably the same as hitting the elevator button a buch of times thinking it will speed it up.

Thanks Scorpion for giving me the hope he could do it, win streak today preserved!!!
  • Options
    The can't move from running right on the lower level short attack scenario below has hit me three more times!

Screenshot_2015-06-21-16-37-331.png

Scorpion told me Not to move right, but when a rocket starts at you, it's reflexive. The last time it just happened, just ducked on the rocket, and all went well, I'm learning.

An update on the subject of this post, Content Update causing defeat before collection diamonds,
    I just got a PM, and Handles has sent this error to the dev team. Very good news indeed!
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    The can't move from running right on the lower level short attack scenario below has hit me three more times!

Screenshot_2015-06-21-16-37-331.png

Scorpion told me Not to move right, but when a rocket starts at you, it's reflexive. The last time it just happened, just ducked on the rocket, and all went well, I'm learning.

An update on the subject of this post, Content Update causing defeat before collection diamonds,
    I just got a PM, and Handles has sent this error to the dev team. Very good news indeed!

I assume you're on the droid or amazon platform?
  • Options
    Yes. Nexus 7, Amazon DL.