Options

GLOBAL 06/25/2015 and LEAGUE PVP

12346Next

Comments

• Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Just got the word from HANDLES. There will be NO PVP this weekend for ANDROID. All Android users will be placed in the BRONZE LEAGUE.

Yet an other month long wait for a new HEAVY. At least I know BEFORE hand what to expect.

Can you imagine EVERY ANDROID user in the BRONZE LEAGUE? LOL I will be a "passive" observer on this one. On the other hand, there won't be the usual 4 day marathon to determine league qualifications.

TWO WINS in a 3 day event ... SMH

BASE 12 and DRONE upgrades come to mind. In a way, this is exactly what I needed. I can wait for 13.5 weapon ... I suppose it won't kill me. LOL

I don't know what you're complaining about. You already have one of the best tier 11.5 heavy weapons and seeing as how nobody else has access to the 12.5 heavy weapons, you're all equals. You get another 4 days to relax yourself. I on the other hand will have to endure another 7 days of hell and will have to deal with the glitch that I might not get my parts.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    I don't know what you're complaining about. You already have one of the best tier 11.5 heavy weapons and seeing as how nobody else has access to the 12.5 heavy weapons, you're all equals. You get another 4 days to relax yourself. I on the other hand will have to endure another 7 days of hell and will have to deal with the glitch that I might not get my parts.

I'm not complaining ... just not looking forward to the boredom of waiting LOL
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    I'm not complaining ... just not looking forward to the boredom of waiting LOL

Enjoy the peace while you still can.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Wow, what a let down, and on a 3 day weekend for heavy - was really hoping to put a hurt on for a change with the extra time.

Very disappointing. I hope we can at least play PVP to build up?

I'd love to think this actually means GLU will fix SOMETHING. ANYTHING. Please?

Well, if we don't have PVP or Global this weekend, I think I'll check myself into rehab. I bet by now they have a 12 step program to cure GLU.