Options

Base Upgrades

2Next

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    Super idea. They might make up some lost profits offering a heavy, and great point on tier 12 shorts.

The question still remains, will we even have a global at all this week? With Handles sp**** (really? - spor*adic?) updates and let downs, I'm guessing there's some large development problems going on. Maybe the programmers are on strike?

Now that's the only plausible explanation I've heard. Consider this ... they haven't added anything NEW since the drone feature. they haven't fixed anything NEW other than the drone feature ... so how does a team continuously fail to upgrade software that has been modified in such a minimal way?
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    Super idea. They might make up some lost profits offering a heavy, and great point on tier 12 shorts.

The question still remains, will we even have a global at all this week? With Handles sp**** (really? - spor*adic?) updates and let downs, I'm guessing there's some large development problems going on. Maybe the programmers are on strike?

I guess CKS is near end-of-life so they don't give a f*** on the errors. They only look into the errors if GLU looses money on them...

Some examples:

- level-up-missing-gold-problem - still not fixed. GLU "saves" gold, players misses gold.
    - new-content-restart-problem - players have to use gold to get back to the winning streak.
    - League-points-carrying-over-problem - GLU f****s up, players don't get what they won and other players have to use gold to keep up with the players that got their points carried over.
    - The frame rate problem is not fixed, it's easy to get killed when the frame rate is "jumpy". Glu wins, players lose.

My guess is that they are focusing on their new (almost an exact copy of CKS) game, Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation instead. It has a lot of the same scenes, same soldiers etc, but so far not the same problems as CKS. It is still almost a carbon copy of CKS.

If they were at all having any focus on fixing the problems on CKS they would at least have fixed some of the above errors and had an ETA for the other problems. Handles favourite reply is "being sent to dev team" but still nothing happens. So, only explanation is... they don't give a f***
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    bys wrote: »
    I guess CKS is near end-of-life so they don't give a f*** on the errors. They only look into the errors if GLU looses money on them...

Some examples:

- level-up-missing-gold-problem - still not fixed. GLU "saves" gold, players misses gold.
    - new-content-restart-problem - players have to use gold to get back to the winning streak.
    - League-points-carrying-over-problem - GLU f****s up, players don't get what they won and other players have to use gold to keep up with the players that got their points carried over.
    - The frame rate problem is not fixed, it's easy to get killed when the frame rate is "jumpy". Glu wins, players lose.

My guess is that they are focusing on their new (almost an exact copy of CKS) game, Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation instead. It has a lot of the same scenes, same soldiers etc, but so far not the same problems as CKS. It is still almost a carbon copy of CKS.

If they were at all having any focus on fixing the problems on CKS they would at least have fixed some of the above errors and had an ETA for the other problems. Handles favourite reply is "being sent to dev team" but still nothing happens. So, only explanation is... they don't give a f***

I think you're right. The game does look exactly the same.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    bys wrote: »

Some examples:

You forgot knocking 40,000 active, paying customers off the network entirely for over a week ... every other bug shrinks to insignificance by comparison !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    Hey guys,

My maxed out TIER 12 player health is 699000.
    Did you know that a maxed out TIER 9 player health is 650000, maxed out TIER 10 player health is 660000 and maxed out TIER 11 player health is now 680000 or something? Is it correct? Because if it is, then it's absolutely ridiculous and a game changer.
    You will go where you look at...
  • Options
    Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    NK14 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Did you know that a maxed out TIER 9 player health is 650000, maxed out TIER 10 player health is 660000 and maxed out TIER 11 player health is now 680000 or something? Is it correct? Because if it is, then it's absolutely ridiculous and a game changer.

I'm still working on my Tier 10 base and have two health upgrades to go, but I'm already at 662352. 668649 should be my total after the last two upgrades (3096 and 3201). Unless you are truncating, but seems max Tier 10 is closer to 670000.
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    NK14 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Crafty042 wrote: »
    I'm still working on my Tier 10 base and have two health upgrades to go, but I'm already at 662352. 668649 should be my total after the last two upgrades (3096 and 3201). Unless you are truncating, but seems max Tier 10 is closer to 670000.

What level are you guys on?
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    I'm at 683113 health on Tier 11. Don't have any intel cards on DTK, and probably won't bother so I can get gold again when the next region comes out.
  • Options
    NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    Crafty042 wrote: »

My point exactly. If maxed player health in TIER 12 (Level 110 on IOS) gives me 699977 points and your maxed player health in TIER 10 gives you 670.000 points, then what's the point in upgrading the nmad* thing? There are dozens of players whose guns outrun their base and all we say to them is: "Build up your base and health before crafting your weapons!". ftw* should we tell them now?

* Read like the Arabs from right to left :)
    You will go where you look at...