9/3/2015 14.5 Assault Global

13Next

Comments

• Options
    RaylinaDRaylinaD Registered Users 120 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Patience my dear ... patience.

Patience my ***, I want to [insert choice of injury to opponent here]! ��

My hope was to pick up a 14.5 assault when I purchase the heavy from Slavers, then blow through all the heavy levels in the campaign and take my Tier 10 base to 11.
    13.5 Doberman, 14.5 Spear Elite, 13.5 Torch Elite, no heavy.
    Huggles, Raylina
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    RaylinaD wrote: »
    Patience my ***, I want to [insert choice of injury to opponent here]! ��

My hope was to pick up a 14.5 assault when I purchase the heavy from Slavers, then blow through all the heavy levels in the campaign and take my Tier 10 base to 11.
    13.5 Doberman, 14.5 Spear Elite, 13.5 Torch Elite, no heavy.

Well it's kinda late to ask but did you pick up any parts in the Global? The problem is, I don't know what the Super VIP prizes are. There could be a HEAVY in there as well.

Let's take another approach, how much in game cash do you have? You should be able to buy an ASSAULT rifle using cash that will take you through the early campaigns of the next region. So you're at TIER 10 ... got that ... have you finished slavers? You should have about 50M in cash.

By the time the ASSAULT becomes outdated the BIG VIP Event should be here.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    Oh, great and powerful ones, I posted my reply in the Minion thread as being a more appropriate line for this discussion.
    Huggles, Raylina
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Just got 100 gold in silver league (actually both my players did). How did not this get reported on?

Maybe it's just the Amazon game? Milestone actually shows Gold x100! Nice gift. (please don't take it back, GLU!)

Mirn just had the usual 50 gold milestone. All together today I got 250 free Gold, yeah!
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    Just got 100 gold in silver league (actually both my players did). How did not this get reported on?

Maybe it's just the Amazon game? Milestone actually shows Gold x100! Nice gift. (please don't take it back, GLU!)

Mirn just had the usual 50 gold milestone. All together today I got 250 free Gold, yeah!

I didn't notice until I actually reached the milestone which was about an hour ago. Will wonders ever cease?
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    At last, I have something to report on the VIP: The Rocket Launcher at 1600 is 92K. The Super VIPs are Wendigo Assault, 15.5, 2.46M/3.77M, at 5750 Gold and Manta Tesla, 15.5, 3.69M/5.65M at 7000 Gold. No Super VIP Heavy!

What does TOOBAD think about this, Scorpion?
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    At last, I have something to report on the VIP: The Rocket Launcher at 1600 is 92K. The Super VIPs are Wendigo Assault, 15.5, 2.46M/3.77M, at 5750 Gold and Manta Tesla, 15.5, 3.69M/5.65M at 7000 Gold. No Super VIP Heavy!

I expected the 15.5 ASSAULT but another TESLA? I wonder what will be offered next TESLA Global/VIP? I'm at 103K on the ROCKET LAUNCHER but I could have used it for upgrade.

You know on Google we didn't have a VIP Event right? Not that I missed it ... they'll probably start it up tomorrow when they get back to work. SMH
  • Options
    I expected the 15.5 ASSAULT but another TESLA? I wonder what will be offered next TESLA Global/VIP? I'm at 103K on the ROCKET LAUNCHER but I could have used it for upgrade.

You know on Google we didn't have a VIP Event right? Not that I missed it ... they'll probably start it up tomorrow when they get back to work. SMH

I didn't know that, but it shouldn't surprise me. I am wondering if Glu will do another VIP on Friday.
  • Options
    I didn't know that, but it shouldn't surprise me. I am wondering if Glu will do another VIP on Friday.

They might very well have another VIP on Friday, this time up is the TESLA (talk about GLUT). That would be the final piece to the VIP scheduling puzzle and it makes "GLU" sense; Events are running most of the time MON-WED then FRI-SUN, then a week off and start again.
  • Options
    More good news: I just got 20 more Flute parts in the SuperVIP!
  • Options
    mor good news: I just got 20 more flute parts in the supervip!

ROTF and LMFAO ... OK it's time to bring this to HANDLES attention; I've been a good boy for weeks now ... but these prizes have got to change.
  • Options
    It's been over 2 weeks since Handles has made an appearance on the forum. Wonder what GLU is doing to him since?

As a side note, I saw the milestones for todays silver, and you can again get 100 Gold for the 50 kills. Bradr, is your leagues doing this? More than likely, another fluke that will be fixed or ignored.
  • Options
    drone_160k.png

The latest iteration of LITTLE ME. I also started a thread regarding Event Awards and Prizes for HANDLES to consider bringing to the development team. Please take a look and post anything else you would think pertinent. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?172267-HANDLES-Google-Android-VIP-EVENT-Never-Started

Thanks.

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
  • Options
    It's been over 2 weeks since Handles has made an appearance on the forum. Wonder what GLU is doing to him since?

As a side note, I saw the milestones for todays silver, and you can again get 100 Gold for the 50 kills. Bradr, is your leagues doing this? More than likely, another fluke that will be fixed or ignored.

The IOS Gold League has had the usual Milestones. 100 Gold for 100 VP in Silver is a gift, hopefully they will keep that up. I had to do 200 VP for the 100 Gold.
  • Options
    Lame as this VIP is, I had to buy in this week, so I doubled my buy and did the SuperVIP to get the Manta, 15.5 Tesla to replace my aging Flare. The weapon is going to be great. It is the only Tesla that performs right out of the box. I am going to give it one Level of upgrades and then use it as is until the next Base Level is released. I am hoping to get a few Drone levels behind me before that release, which I anticipate will be next Friday, the 18th.

I bet you Androidians will get a shot at a similar weapon in a VIP this Friday.
  • Options
    Lame as this VIP is, I had to buy in this week, so I doubled my buy and did the SuperVIP to get the Manta, 15.5 Tesla to replace my aging Flare. The weapon is going to be great. It is the only Tesla that performs right out of the box. I am going to give it one Level of upgrades and then use it as is until the next Base Level is released. I am hoping to get a few Drone levels behind me before that release, which I anticipate will be next Friday, the 18th.

I bet you Androidians will get a shot at a similar weapon in a VIP this Friday.

Well it's sort of like this ... the MANTA is rated one (1) full level above the prevailing tier, therefore it should perform straight away; remember weapons power is an illusion, it's the strength of the opponent that matters

The up side is that you've grabbed one pretty early on in the cycle, so you can enjoy it's edge for many weeks to come.

Now how many TESLAS do you now own? I've lost count (got to check) ... that's TOOBAD's TESLA GLUT.

Stop calling us Androidians ... Applezoid ... *** SMILES ***
  • Options
    Applezoid - love it. Bet you tomorrow there will be a lot of swooning Applefiles with the announcement of the next greatest iPhone. Time to stand in line again...
  • Options
    Applezoid - love it. Bet you tomorrow there will be a lot of swooning Applefiles with the announcement of the next greatest iPhone. Time to stand in line again...

I am hoping they will announce Gen 4 IPad mini, optimized for game play.
  • Options
    At some point this evening they finally got around to starting the VIP Event on Google.
  • Options
    At some point this evening they finally got around to starting the VIP Event on Google.

When does it close? That makes a Friday VIP less likely, don't you think?
  • Options
    When does it close? That makes a Friday VIP less likely, don't you think?

No it closes in 6t hours, but do not fret there will be another on Friday ... I am sure of it.
  • Options
    No it closes in 6t hours, but do not fret there will be another on Friday ... I am sure of it.

There will always be another Friday, but will it make the weekend or start something new?
    Huggles, Raylina