Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    the_leaders_20150914.png
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    drone_195k.png

He's a certified KILLER. Down to just 56 TIER 13 Fuses.
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    In a final cruel twist to my efforts in the last Global where I completed 6 Drone Levels to get my drone to 780 K and having stayed up all night to see to it that the Clan won the Clan prize of a 740 K Shield Generator, I can't change up to the 740K. Every time I tried, it took 7 minutes for the change screen to appear and then the program immediately restarted. Finally, Glu did a resynchronization at I was able to load it.

Drone upgrade is incredibly slow. 7 minutes to Change weapons. 40 seconds to load the Drone upgrade page. over a minute to load my 720 pages of Drones weapons parts. It is killing me.
  • Options
    In yet another irrelevancy, Gold League is playing for a 14.5 Sniper, the Claive, 1.23M/1.88M. Ooh, I really want that! Everybody already has one or both of its clones, the Pike and the Spear Elite, identical specs. Nobody needs a third one.

Anybody have any predictions about this week's Global? I am still thinking Tier 15 this week.
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    In yet another irrelevancy, Gold League is playing for a 14.5 Sniper, the Claive, 1.23M/1.88M. Ooh, I really want that! Everybody already has one or both of its clones, the Pike and the Spear Elite, identical specs. Nobody needs a third one.

Anybody have any predictions about this week's Global? I am still thinking Tier 15 this week.

Technically, TIER 15 is due out next week, but they've been 1 week early for a couple of months now, so this week the new "locked region" along with TIER 15 should arrive. This week's Global "should" be for, yep you guessed it, a 14.5 SNIPER Rifle identical to the SPEAR ELITE ... I get the definite impression that GLU is being managed by chimps, or chumps ... take your pick.

BTW that loading issue has been around since day #1 ... it's because of every fracking part being listed individually. I've gone out of my way to "clean house" using 125, 1,000, 8,000 rated parts so I'm down to like 480 pages ... and you thought the support drone fuse process was slow? HA
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Technically, TIER 15 is due out next week, but they've been 1 week early for a couple of months now, so this week the new "locked region" along with TIER 15 should arrive. This week's Global "should" be for, yep you guessed it, a 14.5 SNIPER Rifle identical to the SPEAR ELITE ... I get the definite impression that GLU is being managed by chimps, or chumps ... take your pick.

BTW that loading issue has been around since day #1 ... it's because of every fracking part being listed individually. I've gone out of my way to "clean house" using 125, 1,000, 8,000 rated parts so I'm down to like 480 pages ... and you thought the support drone fuse process was slow? HA

BTW, Glu has a "fix" for this. If you email them they will clean up your Drone parts. Cleverly, they do this by simply removing the pages which are filled with all the parts that you have won. I am told that the program runs much faster. I just can't bring myself to lose all those parts on the theory that I might need them later.
  • Options
    BTW, Glu has a "fix" for this. If you email them they will clean up your Drone parts. Cleverly, they do this by simply removing the pages which are filled with all the parts that you have won. I am told that the program runs much faster. I just can't bring myself to lose all those parts on the theory that I might need them later.

Smart move ... I've got a strong feeling that in order to reach 2.95M (and beyond), we're gonna need every part we can get our hands on especially after the inadequate fuse supplies.

It takes patience, but no more than using XP-4 fuses. I've got most of the 51K and 64K parts for SHIELDS and HEALTH up near the front now. MACHINE GUNS are still mixed in with those lower rated parts, but I'm working through it in my spare time.

ALL of the 410K and 510K parts are at the end and that truly sucks ... who is going to scroll though 600, 700, 800 pages to get to the back? Best to use up the lower rated parts first. When it comes to CKS, all we've got is time ... no need to rush, drone's not going anywhere. LOL

D.A.M.N CHIMPS !!!! and now NETWORK ERRORS ABOUND ... LMAO

OK was able to get back in 10:56 AM EST.
  • Options
    New SILVER LEAGUE MILESTONES:

200 VP - 100 GOLD
    100 VP - 5,000 DIAMONDS and 5xTIER 6 FUSES
    50 VP - 2,500 DIAMONDS and 3xTIER 6 FUSES
    25 VP - 1,000 DIAMONDS and 2xTIER 6 FUSES

Considering the weapons parts awards, I think it's fairly obvious that league play is DOA; possibly the game itself is on life support. On a positive note, I have no reason whatsoever to play until next TIER is released ... thanks GLU.

At least GLU is consistent in the bizarro world of opposites ... every time they try to suck some more GOLD out of us by "encouraging" us to play harder, it has the exact opposite effect. One would think they would be better off leaving the game alone. They keep tinkering and tinkering and shooting themselves in the foot and shortening the lifetime of the game itself.
  • Options
    New SILVER LEAGUE MILESTONES:

200 VP - 100 GOLD
    100 VP - 5,000 DIAMONDS and 5xTIER 6 FUSES
    50 VP - 2,500 DIAMONDS and 3xTIER 6 FUSES
    25 VP - 1,000 DIAMONDS and 2xTIER 6 FUSES

Considering the weapons parts awards, I think it's fairly obvious that league play is DOA; possibly the game itself is on life support. On a positive note, I have no reason whatsoever to play until next TIER is released ... thanks GLU.

This makes Silver the same as Gold League Milestones except we get Tier 13 Fuses (32XP). Bad news for Silver League. Just when we decide to play the Silver League for the Milestone awards, they make that too expensive.
  • Options
    This makes Silver the same as Gold League Milestones except we get Tier 13 Fuses (32XP). Bad news for Silver League.

It's bad news all around for the game is dying a slow death; it's only a matter of when now. My entire bracket has stopped playing, even the leader SMH Let us not forget that 85-90% of all active registered players are in the SILVER LEAGUE; without them there is no CKS.
  • Options
    Let's take stock of where we are in this game: You can't compete in the Global for weapons, since it is too expensive. You can't craft weapons in the Silver league and the Silver Milestones aren't worth the cost. Gold League plays every week for a weapon nobody cares to win. The last several VIPs have been disappointing, but they are the only thing left. The PVP play is desperately dated and boring and each new Campaign is a stale rehash of earlier Campaigns. God, I love this game!
  • Options
    We love the game for the gaming experience. I've played many first person shooters and CKS is unique. Of course actual team play as opposed to clans would even further elevate the game's popularity. That being said, every single move GLU has made has resulted in an exodus of players and subsequent declining revenues, I would expect.

So, we must be ignoring the obvious ... they don't want us here anymore LMAO

News Flash GLU ... I've been thrown out of far better places than this; you'll have to drag me out kicking and screaming *** SMILES *** metaphorically speaking of course.
  • Options
    concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    We love the game for the gaming experience. I've played many first person shooters and CKS is unique. Of course actual team play as opposed to clans would even further elevate the game's popularity. That being said, every single move GLU has made has resulted in an exodus of players and subsequent declining revenues, I would expect.

So, we must be ignoring the obvious ... they don't want us here anymore LMAO

News Flash GLU ... I've been thrown out of far better places than this; you'll have to drag me out kicking and screaming *** SMILES *** metaphorically speaking of course.

For me I disagree with you about team play.

In my experience, team play is only for the big real money spenders. In every game that I have ever played, once team play went into effect, the team leaders always began to require mandatory attendance at all events and a minimum amount of victory points, which always resulted in large amounts of real money spent. And of course, when you didn't meet their inflated goals, you were booted from the team.
  • Options
    concerned wrote: »
    For me I disagree with you about team play.

In my experience, team play is only for the big real money spenders. In every game that I have ever played, once team play went into effect, the team leaders always began to require mandatory attendance at all events and a minimum amount of victory points, which always resulted in large amounts of real money spent. And of course, when you didn't meet their inflated goals, you were booted from the team.

I'm sorry for your experience and I cannot relate to it in any way. CKS is only the second game I've ever spent real money on; Subway Surfers for my nephew was the other. Teams in Arenas was fun for me. Running around buildings looking for enemies, re-spawning in another location, finding hidden weapons and ammunition, etc. was pretty cool.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    First, an old mantra of mine, "I love to beat my head with a hammer, it feels so good when I stop." And my wife saying "beat me, whip me, thrill me!" (sorry tmi)

Couldn't agree with you guys more. This game is like a nagging wife you can't leave - we must be masochist? Guess I should thank GLU for pushing me out. It's a humanitarian effort.
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    First, an old mantra of mine, "I love to beat my head with a hammer, it feels so good when I stop." And my wife saying "beat me, whip me, thrill me!" (sorry tmi)

Couldn't agree with you guys more. This game is like a nagging wife you can't leave - we must be masochist? Guess I should thank GLU for pushing me out. It's a humanitarian effort.

You're losing it my man ... if GLU would leave us alone, everything would be fine. They try to get more out of us and we find more creative ways to do more with less ... it's comical on a certain level. When we've had enough "hammer heading" we'll all move on.