Options

Content Update: 9.29.2015

13Next

Comments

• Options
    concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    So, you've never attacked another real player in the last several months? Not all PVP are bots, it used to be only real players, and I'm very thankful GLU has introduced bots to resolve the opponent not found message!

I, too, am thankful that bots were introduced. Not only did they resolve the opponent not found message, they also pay better than RL players usually do. Also, bots do not revenge, so I don't have to "worry" about be attacked as much as before.

All in all, a win for us the players.
  • Options
    arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
    concerned wrote: »
    There is a lot involved in being attacked. If you were not being attacked, then consider yourself extremely lucky.

In a 5 hour period, I have been attacked as many as 6 to 8 times.

If you are an active player, then depending on how many RL players that you have attacked, that will factor in to the process. Also, when you are off line, how many diamonds are in your vault? How fast does your HQ generate diamonds? What is your Base Tier now?

All of the above will play a factor into whether or not you are an attractive target. There is nothing in the battle algorithm, that I know of that says once you have been attacked, then you are safe from future attacks. In fact, I have been attacked minutes apart. The worst was in a 7 min time span, I was attacked 3 times.

Thank u 4 the insight, apparently i have been very lucky over the last several months. I thot they had done something in the updt 2 reduce the # of times players get attacked, but apparently not.

I am a active player 2 the degree that i can usually play at least 15-20 PVP a day, but my life responsibilities prevent me from being on this like what a lot of u people r. Nonetheless, i have been on tier 11 and finally just upgraded 2 T12 2dy, so at any given time, unless i just upgraded, i usually have several hundred thousand to up 2 over 1.2M diamonds in my vault. Right now my base is generating just under 10k/hr i believe.