Options

10/22 global

bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
Lest Scorpion should scold me for neglecting my duties, I am starting a thread for the anticipated Global tomorrow. There is even less certainty about this than normal, since Glu has been more erratic than usual in selecting the appropriate weapon for the Global. There hasn't been a Tesla Global for 5 weeks, so I am guessing we will see a Tesla tomorrow. We have had four 15.5 Globals, so it should move to 16.5 weapons this week. There are two 16.5 Teslas in the store, the Gaia and the Gronos and three 16.5 Heavies, the Naraka, the Gemini and the Taurus, any of which could be the top 30 weapon for the Global. Guess we will just have to wait and see.
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    13041304 Registered Users 19 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Lest Scorpion should scold me for neglecting my duties, I am starting a thread for the anticipated Global tomorrow. There is even less certainty about this than normal, since Glu has been more erratic than usual in selecting the appropriate weapon for the Global. There hasn't been a Tesla Global for 5 weeks, so I am guessing we will see a Tesla tomorrow. We have had four 15.5 Globals, so it should move to 16.5 weapons this week. There are two 16.5 Teslas in the store, the Gaia and the Gronos and three 16.5 Heavies, the Naraka, the Gemini and the Taurus, any of which could be the top 30 weapon for the Global. Guess we will just have to wait and see.

Your guess was on the spot! This week global is a Tesla with top 10 pontus 7.37M and top 30 cronos 6.14M

Now that I confirm it. I'm sure everyone will be prepare to kick **** to get the tesla weapon.

Have a nice day!
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    DRONE and BASE:
    BASE: 4.59M (50% Upgraded)
    DRONE: 430K (Power) - 123/150 (Level) - 328/1220 (XP) - 2.46M (Health)
    DRONE WEAPONS: MG (410K), RL (410K), HR (410K), SG (410K)
    DRONE WEAPONS PARTS: 325P (9,750)

FUSES:
    18 x TIER 15 (XP-29);

WEAPONS:
    SNIPER: 16.5 COUGAR (acquired 09/25); 17.0 LYREBIRD (In-reserve; acquired 10/22)
    TESLA: 16.5 WITCH (acquired 10/22); 80% upgraded.
    ASSAULT: 17.5 JUNIPER (acquired 10/22); 75% upgraded.
    HEAVY: 17.5 KARMA (acquired 09/25); 60% upgraded

Drone weapons parts are multiplying again; hopefully the next power jump on the support drone will bring relief.

VIP Event prices has risen significantly:
    16.5 TESLA WITCH @ 5,000 GOLD.
    17.5 ASSAULT JUNIPER @ 8,000 GOLD.
    17.5 HEAVY BLOBFISH @ 9,250 GOLD.

Add in the diamond cost of BASE, DRONE and WEAPONS upgrades and playing for free is officially a thing of the past. This may be the "Last Ooh Rah" boys and girls for the CKS transition is finally complete.

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    VIP goes to 5000 this week. Super goes to 9000 and has a 17.0 Sniper, Lyrebird, 7.08M and a 17.5 Assault, the Juniper, 13.83M. No Heavy, No Tesla, No 18.5. That makes it easy to say no.

9000 Super VIP is going to take some of the fun out of our Super VIP strategy.
  • Options
    VIP goes to 5000 this week. Super goes to 9000 and has a 17.0 Sniper, Lyrebird, 7.08M and a 17.5 Assault, the Juniper, 13.83M. No Heavy, No Tesla, No 18.5. That makes it easy to say no.

9000 Super VIP is going to take some of the fun out of our Super VIP strategy.

Agreed ... I had to do the VIP side because I really needed that 16.5 TESLA. I don't know how much fuel is left in me brother.
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Agreed ... I had to do the VIP side because I really needed that 16.5 TESLA. I don't know how much fuel is left in me brother.

So did you look at the Super? Can you post a screenshot? Thanks

I will buy in today, but only $100.
  • Options
    So did you look at the Super? Can you post a screenshot? Thanks

I will buy in today, but only $100.

Previous post on my status has weapons listed .. is there something else you want to know specifically? I'll get a SS in a bit ... here's a quick reference ...

9,250 17.5 BLOBFISH HEAVY
    8,000 17.5 JUNIPER ASSAULT
    6,750 10 SNIPER parts, 20 MEDKITS, 8 x TIER 15 FUSES
    5,500 10 SNIPER parts, 40,K DIAMONDS, 5 x TIER 15 FUSES
    5,000 16.5 WITCH TESLA
    3,500 16.5 PUMPKIN ASSAULT
    2,400 15 ROCKETS, 40K DIAMONDS, 10 SNIPER parts
    1,600 SHIELD GENERATOR PART
    1,000 8 MEDKITS, 25K DIAMONDS, 10 SNIPER parts
    750 15.5 RAKSHASA ASSAULT
    500 4 ROCKETS, 15K CASH, 6 SNIPER parts
    350 13.5 HYENA SNIPER
    150 3 GRENADES, 3 KNIVES, 4 SNIPER parts
    50 7,500 DIAMONDS
    5 1 MEDKIT

I spent 7,087, which was just over my limit and exhausted most of the GOLD I had accumulated for the last month including 5,000 from GLU ... so I'm done this cycle; could be done period if they don't tighten up this fracking game but more on that later.
  • Options
    Previous post on my status has weapons listed .. is there something else you want to know specifically? I'll get a SS in a bit ...

No need for the SS, you gave me what I needed. Thanks.
  • Options
    No need for the SS, you gave me what I needed. Thanks.

Cool and I posted the entire prize structure for your reference **SMILES**

Also, connection drops during PvP have been remedied for the most part, but game play seems a bit slow; could be just me chomping at the bit. I'm seeing vaults on average of 140-150K which is good. The drone has gone ballistic and that's a plus ... sucker is continuously firing and he won't let me play the first minute on SHORTS LOL ... I take aim and he's already firing at it, I select another target and he's already on it.

Best to lay back and wait to see what's left, I make my first move forward and kill the enemy drone, then it's a race to see who will kill the spook first.

LITTLE ME seems to make it all worthwhile.

BTW anyone on Google Play, while the connection is stable during PvP, moving from one aspect of the game to another is painfully slow and at times causes the connection to drop ... so do all of your required housekeeping up front and when you get to PvP, STAY THERE. Those videos cause all kinds of delays, so avoid those if you can OR go void a body part while waiting.
  • Options
    I am real happy with the way my drone is working against Tier 16 opponents. MG, HR, SG at 1.4M, RL at 1.3M. Unfortunately, I have to put Drone on the backburner while I upgrade Weapons and Base and build up my supply of parts.
  • Options
    Backburner? Hell my drone development is in the freezer. LMAO
  • Options
    Backburner? Hell my drone development is in the freezer. LMAO

Get over to the new campaign and pick up some XP modules, you will be right back on track.
  • Options
    Get over to the new campaign and pick up some XP modules, you will be right back on track.

I hear you, but with the VIP Event and Gobal running, I'm not to keen on moving to the campaign map just yet. The game is still glitch and doesn't respond well to transitioning between features.
  • Options
    I hear you, but with the VIP Event and Gobal running, I'm not to keen on moving to the campaign map just yet. The game is still glitch and doesn't respond well to transitioning between features.

I assume you (and me and everybody else) is working on Base Economy right now. What is next on the upgrade agenda?

I am upgrading the Karma, can you believe that?
  • Options
    I assume you (and me and everybody else) is working on Base Economy right now. What is next on the upgrade agenda?

I am upgrading the Karma, can you believe that?

Yep ... I'm about to go to 60% on the KARMA myself; there goes another 30M diamonds ... Oops can I even do that? Sure I can it's only 4 FULL VAULTS ... LOL ... TIER 17 is gonna be a blood bath for most players, if it hasn't already started.

Two CONTENT UPDATES and the problem is finally fixed (knock on wood) 8 days after it was first reported. Must have been hard to find (tongue in cheek).

I also forgot to mention that a total of 50 parts were awarded for the 17.0 LYREBIRD in the VIP.

***SMH***
  • Options
    twelve hours in, 3 Days 12 Hours to go here is how we stand on IOS:

#1 5743 LM2
    #10 3525 Lorenzo1963
    #15 2835 Bradr752
    #30 2310 Pangaman

Moderate pace, huge vaults so far. My average vault is 147 K.
  • Options
    Google Play ANDROID GLOBAL EVENT 10/22/2015 3 DAYS 12 HOURS REMAINING:
    RANK #1: 4,218 AP (ORLIK)
    RANK #2: 3,132 AP (AFHFZ)
    RANK #3: 3,018 AP (FAIZZAZIZZ)
    RANK #10: 1,685 AP (G)
    RANK #30: 984 AP (MAX)
    RANK #383: 302 AP (SCORPION) ... desperately seeking diamonds.

Just a little perspective after only FIVE HOURS on 09/24 ...

Google ANDROID GLOBAL EVENT 09/24/2015 3 DAYS 19 HOURS REMAINING:
    RANK #1: 7,507 AP (GIOVANNI69)
    RANK #2: 7,035 AP (MARAT)
    RANK #3: 6,680 AP (DOZER392)
    RANK #10: 5,410 AP (M1378)
    RANK #30: 3,996 AP (AKSANDY)
    RANK #8,911: 7 AP (SCORPION)

The contrast is unbelievable; BEFORE (5 hrs) vs AFTER (12 hrs) the CKS 3.1.1 update.

Looks like GLU has finally found the right prescription for the "Lunatic Asylum". Two former champs that I recognize, including ORLIK who was a perennial leader and who is currently leading the pack, haven't hit 5,000 AP as yet and RANK #30 is around 900 AP.

Statistics show that this was the scoring pattern back in August before the scoring run-ups began. In retrospect, this week long "slow down" may have been an experiment all along. Of course I'm probably giving GLU too much credit in that regard, but they do deserve an honorary KUDOS.

• Options
    concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    It was a little bit of a surprise. Never a Wednesday release before. Vaults running 145K. No XP modules on routine missions on campaign, sorry. I will test the weapons missions in a minute and let you know

So far my vaults sizes have not changed. They are still running between 80K and 105K. Tier 16 base with economy upgraded once.
  • Options
    concerned wrote: »
    So far my vaults sizes have not changed. They are still running between 80K and 105K. Tier 16 base with economy upgraded once.

Upgrade another few notches and you'll see 140K+ vaults. I haven't seen anything less than 110K since the Global started. The highest was 169K so far.

Here's a good one ... I was just fighting a battle and as I blasted the spook the game just exited, not a crash or restart. First time I've seen that one. Of course win streak got reset to zero SMH

It just never stops.
  • Options
    With over 3 days 6 hours left to play, here is how the IOS leaderboard looks:

#1 7890 Anhminh7482
    #2 7889 Jamnslmn
    #18 3885 Bradr752
    #30 3057 Wallofbullets

Vaults still large 150K

Here is my Rig:

Base: Tier 16, 3.93M, Base Economy fully upgraded

Drone: 2.95M with MG, HR & SG 1.4M, RL 1.3M
    I now have 11 pages of Drone weapons parts, 410K & 510K

Weapons:
    Sniper: Cheetah, 16.5, 5.77M, 75% upgraded
    Assault: Blackthorn, 17.5, 13.04M, 95% upgraded
    Tesla: Aphrodite, 17.5, 13.07M, 20% upgraded, upgradeable only to 60% with Tier 16 Vault limits
    Heavy: Karma, 17.5, 16.09M, 30% upgraded, same 60% limit

Vaults large: 150K

The plan is to upgrade Heavy through Level 3, 60%, then Tesla through Level 3, before returning to Drone weapons upgrades.
  • Options
    concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    Upgrade another few notches and you'll see 140K+ vaults. I haven't seen anything less than 110K since the Global started. The highest was 169K so far.

Here's a good one ... I was just fighting a battle and as I blasted the spook the game just exited, not a crash or restart. First time I've seen that one. Of course win streak got reset to zero SMH

It just never stops.

Ok. Now I am start to see the 150K and 160K vaults. It took weapon upgrades to do it. I bit the bullet and purchase the VIP weapons and only then, did the vaults jump in size. Of course, the levels of bots also increased accordingly, too.

Before the weapon purchases, I was using a 15.5 MANTA and a 15.5 MAHJONG, both were 60% upgraded. I was seeing 2.58M Tier 14 bots for short range and 3.25M Tier 15 bots for long range. The vault sizes were in the 80K to 105K range. RL opponents usually had vaults half as big.

With the 16.5 weapons from the VIP, now I am seeing 5.32M Tier 15 short range and 5.05M long range bot opponents with the 150k and 160K vaults.

I haven't seen the game just exit when fighting or ending a battle, either. But what I did see happen today, for the first time, was the battle scene kept freezing. When the battle would continue, the battle clock would correct itself by 20 to 30 seconds of time being gone.

What was odd this time was that the battle action resumed exactly where it had froze 20 seconds earlier. The bad guys had not moved and I suffered no damage. It continued to do this for the entire battle. Of course, the battle ended up being a time out loss.

Just for grins, to see if it would happen again, I started another battle without resetting the iPad. This battle was just fine, no freezing and very little momentary video lag.

Weird
  • Options
    Kittipong29Kittipong29 Registered Users 84 Posts
    Brad, anyone know about top 2 of super VIP? Koppu.
  • Options
    Brad, anyone know about top 2 of super VIP? Koppu.

The entire VIP Prize Structure was posted earlier ...
  • Options
    SUPER VIP TOP PRIZE CORRECTION

17.5 BLOBFISH IS A HEAVY NOT A SNIPER -

The Power Rating is what through me off, since I was expecting a KARMA CLONE (massive anti-aircraft gun with iron sights), and it's sleek; resembles a SNIPER.

Always read the fine print *** SMH ***

17.5 BLOBFISH 12.28 - 20.12
    17.5 KARMA tops out at 22.58

I am really sorry about this because accuracy is something I ALWAYS strive for; I am doubly sorry if my mistake caused anyone to MIS-SPEND any GOLD or DIAMONDS because I know how precious they are.

For my Brother(s) in Arms this 17.5 HEAVY has OPTICS !!!

*** SMILES ***
  • Options
    concerned wrote: »
    Ok. Now I am start to see the 150K and 160K vaults. It took weapon upgrades to do it. I bit the bullet and purchase the VIP weapons and only then, did the vaults jump in size. Of course, the levels of bots also increased accordingly, too.

Before the weapon purchases, I was using a 15.5 MANTA and a 15.5 MAHJONG, both were 60% upgraded. I was seeing 2.58M Tier 14 bots for short range and 3.25M Tier 15 bots for long range. The vault sizes were in the 80K to 105K range. RL opponents usually had vaults half as big.

With the 16.5 weapons from the VIP, now I am seeing 5.32M Tier 15 short range and 5.05M long range bot opponents with the 150k and 160K vaults.

I haven't seen the game just exit when fighting or ending a battle, either. But what I did see happen today, for the first time, was the battle scene kept freezing. When the battle would continue, the battle clock would correct itself by 20 to 30 seconds of time being gone.

What was odd this time was that the battle action resumed exactly where it had froze 20 seconds earlier. The bad guys had not moved and I suffered no damage. It continued to do this for the entire battle. Of course, the battle ended up being a time out loss.

Just for grins, to see if it would happen again, I started another battle without resetting the iPad. This battle was just fine, no freezing and very little momentary video lag.

Weird

Yep ... there are all kinds of strange happenings with the game, some explainable others are outright "strange".

The vaults are linked to your weapons because with each new TIER the vault sizes increase, but only for the highest tier and the only way to get to those opponents is with weapons rated at the prevailing level or greater; in this case TIER 16.

I've considered this phenomenon a "tax" for not keeping up and being current; as the TIERS rise, the vaults shrink accordingly for the lower tiers.

The gotcha is if you're at a lower tier, you need the larger vaults to catch up right? At this stage of the game, it's impossible to be "current" and play for free (without spending any GOLD), so either way GLU has you hooked. Either you spend GOLD on more battles to acquire more diamonds for upgrades OR you spend the GOLD outright for upgrades ... either way they have you spending GOLD.

Now check this out ... using round numbers:

It takes 10 battles to win 1M diamonds at the rate of 100K per battle (give or take); that's 100 battles for 10M diamonds. So we're talking about 2,500 AP per 10M diamonds in the Global; that's for each box. To upgrade an entire column would require 40M diamonds or 10,000 AP so you would need to dedicate an entire Global Event to upgrade a single column on the weapon.

Now if you play 24/7 for 96 hours and never loose, you will need to make up roughly a 3,000 AP (120 battles) deficit right? That's 40 energy refills and that costs 800 GOLD ($29.99).

The upgrade price is 350 GOLD for a single box on the 17.5 weapons; 1,400 GOLD for the column.

So unless you want your complimentary membership card to the "Lunatic Asylum" it's "healthier" to now spend GOLD on weapons upgrades; the DEFENSE TIER upgrades aren't much better at TIER 16.

I'm still crunching the numbers and I did the above in my head this morning BEFORE coffee, so I may have missed a place holder or decimal point ... I will confirm later this AM.

At TIER 17 it will be a blood bath; I'm sorry to say. The ultimate question (concern) is that up until this point DIAMONDS was the key to success and winning BATTLES got you those diamonds. If my calculations are correct, it's cheaper to use GOLD than DIAMONDS and if that's the case, why fight? ...
    ... If you're not fighting then why play?

This is the last Ooh Rah for me with regards to upgrades. I still like to blast things, so I may continue to play for free until I'm bored out of my mind; but without a goal to reach ....

There is ONE SINGLE RATIONAL option ... use SNIPERS and ASSAULTS only and that brings us FULL CIRCLE to the very beginning doesn't it?

If anyone is wondering why/how, I am a gambler at heart and crunching numbers (the odds of winning) on the fly is what I do to survive. As a gambler, I would never bet on this horse.
  • Options
    With 2 Days 18 Hours left, here is the morning IOS status report:

#1 12465 Journey1
    #12 6726 Bradr752
    #30 4935 Realmerc

I had my first Glu resync streak breaker at 222 wins, but than recent Glu streak killers.

Base: Tier 16, Base Economy fully upgraded, 1.93 M
    Heavy: Karma, 17.5, 17.07M, 45% upgraded, headed to 60%
    17 Drone Weapons upgrade pages.

No other changes.
  • Options
    With 2 Days 18 Hours left, here is the morning IOS status report:

#1 12465 Journey1
    #12 6726 Bradr752
    #30 4935 Realmerc

I had my first Glu resync streak breaker at 222 wins, but than recent Glu streak killers.

Base: Tier 16, Base Economy fully upgraded, 1.93 M
    Heavy: Karma, 17.5, 17.07M, 45% upgraded, headed to 60%

No other changes.

Check my above two posts ... it's important !!!
  • Options
    SUPER VIP TOP PRIZE CORRECTION

17.5 BLOBFISH IS A HEAVY NOT A SNIPER -

The Power Rating is what through me off, since I was expecting a KARMA CLONE (massive anti-aircraft gun with iron sights), and it's sleek; resembles a SNIPER.

Always read the fine print *** SMH ***

17.5 BLOBFISH 12.28 - 20.12
    17.5 KARMA tops out at 22.58

I am really sorry about this because accuracy is something I ALWAYS strive for; I am doubly sorry if my mistake caused anyone to MIS-SPEND any GOLD or DIAMONDS because I know how precious they are.

For my Brother(s) in Arms this 17.5 HEAVY has OPTICS !!!

*** SMILES ***

You know how I crave a Heavy with optics, I have now upgraded my Karma to 17.07 and 9250 Gold is too much to spend for a gun that tops out below the Karma, so, with deep regret I will have to pass on the Blobfish, It has an ugly name anyway. Oh, well! I still hate the Karma, but I am learning to live with it.
  • Options
    You know how I crave a Heavy with optics, I have now upgraded my Karma to 17.07 and 9250 Gold is too much to spend for a gun that tops out below the Karma, so, with deep regret I will have to pass on the Blobfish, It has an ugly name anyway. Oh, well! I still hate the Karma, but I am learning to live with it.

GREAT !!! I was starting to feel regret for getting it wrong. The other post is a considerable game changer from a strategic POV.
  • Options
    GREAT !!! I was starting to feel regret for getting it wrong. The other post is a considerable game changer from a strategic POV.

I appreciate the correction and was actually glad that you made the initial error. Had I known it was a Heavy with optics, I might have jumped at it and that would have been a costly error. See, even on those rare occasions when you make a mistake, you help me out.
  • Options
    Google Play ANDROID GLOBAL EVENT 10/22/2015 2 DAYS 16.5 HOURS REMAINING:
    RANK #1: 12,340 AP (ORLIK)
    RANK #2: 10,740 AP (THEBAKICAR)
    RANK #3: 10,232 AP (MARAT)
    RANK #10: 5,283 AP (G)
    RANK #30: 2,846 AP (MIKANUM)
    RANK #268: 1,034 AP (SCORPION)

As you can see, the "Lunatic Asylum" is finally back on their meds. In the old days, RANK #30 would be roughly 3x my AP total and on DAY #3 (Saturday) I would start my run and reel in the rabbits.

But these aren't the old days and I'm not interested in catching anyone ... TOOBAD.