Options

12/17 assault global

amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
This is what the top assassins call a "target rich environment".

From an "EARLYBIRD" conversation this AM that pretty much says everything relevant with regards to today's event:
Jet Lee wrote: »
New x18.5 weapons update!

SNIPER: PONY X18.5 16.38M/26.87M

TESLA: DWARF x18.5 24.58M/40.3M

ASSAULT: SCALEMAIL X18.5 19.66M/30.15M

ASSAULT: HAUBERK X18.5 16.38M/26.87M

HEAVY: JUDAS CRADLE X18.5 29.49M/45.15M

HEAVY: DIYU X18.5 29.49M/45.15M FIRE RATE 900

HEAVY: TUONELA X18.5 24.58M/40.24M FIRE RATE 900

Thank you my friend ... Your new call sign is now "EARLYBIRD" ... the main weapons in which I am interested:

ASSAULT: HAUBERK X18.5 16.38M/26.87M and/or HEAVY: DIYU X18.5 29.49M/45.15M FIRE RATE 900

The (VIP) MISSLETOE @ 3,500 is the best bargain and it picks up where the 17.5 JUNIPER leaves off. The (TOP 10) SCALEMAIL X18.5 19.66M/30.15M AND (TOP 30) HAUBERK X18.5 16.38M/26.87M look pretty good as well for Global Event weapons (clearly a new trend is developing).

Since the current GLOBAL is featuring a pair of 18.5 ASSAULT weapons. I'll wait to see how things progress there first (obviously) but the fallback (backup) plan is that bargain VIP 18.5 MISSLETOE (SCALEMAIL clone); it doesn't get much better than that. EXCELLENT !!!

STORE ITEM SALES:
17.5 LYREBIRD ELITE (SNIPER) 9.83M / 15.07M (DIRT CHEAP) ... 240 GOLD.
17.5 HECATE (TESLA) 14.75M / 22.61M (TIERS 18-19 EFFECTIVE) ... 720 GOLD.

HIGH ROLLERS SPECIAL !!!: I have no doubt there's a 19.5 Weapon that lies atop the Super VIP, so throw down and take a peek at what's behind DOOR #1; ($300 Minimum Cover Charge).

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    CKS STATUS UPDATE: All platforms should be at Version 4.0.1 by now. Please check and if you're still seeing Version 4.0.0, proceed to your corresponding App Store and manually download and install the current Version.Build.

FACTOID: No matter how strong your weapons, no matter how strong your base, no matter how many battles you win or diamonds you raid, no matter how long it takes, no matter how much it costs, you will NEVER develop a max'd out drone.

Good Luck !!!
  • Options
    DRONE and BASE:
    BASE: 19.01M (63% Upgraded); LEVEL: 168; GAME CASH: 1.29B
    DRONE: 1.07M (Power) - 140/150 (Level) - 637/1350 (XP) - 7.78M (Health)
    DRONE WEAPONS: MG (1.04M-L6), RL (1.04M-L6), HR (1.04M-L6), SG (1.04M-L6) --- All Level 6 (max)
    DRONE WEAPONS PARTS: 9,082 + (1x740K + 13x64K)
    ..... 410K: MG (1,184); HR (1,223); RL (1,246); SG (1,210)
    ..... 510K: MG (1,025); HR (1,049); RL (1,073); SG (1,072)

FUSES:
    250 x TIER 16 (XP-25); 30 x TIER 17 (XP-17); 03 x TIER 18 (XP-36); 03 x TIER 18 (XP-44);

WEAPONS:
    SNIPER: 18.0 STALLION (acquired 12/06) @ 0%.
    TESLA: 17.5 MAGAERA (acquired 12/02) @ 100%.
    ASSAULT: 17.5 JUNIPER (acquired 10/22) @ 100%.
    HEAVY: 17.5 BLOBFISH (acquired 10/22) @ 100%; 17.5 KARMA (acquired 09/23) @ 60%.

• Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    CKS STATUS UPDATE: All platforms should now be at Version 4.0.1 by now. Please check and if you're still seeing Version 4.0.0, proceed to your corresponding App Store and manually download and install the current Version.Build.

FACTOID: No matter how strong your weapons, no matter how strong your base, no matter how many battles you win or diamonds you raid, no matter how long it takes, no matter how much it costs, you will NEVER develop a max'd out drone.

Good Luck !!!

Version 4.0.0 is the latest IOS version in the App Store.
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Version 4.0.0 is the latest IOS version in the App Store.

Interesting ... It should be coming, I can't imagine different platforms being on different versions of the software as it would be a nightmare for GLU (as if they needed more headaches) going forward. Amazon got it yesterday, Google got it this AM.
  • Options
    Interesting ... It should be coming, I can't imagine different platforms being on different versions of the software as it would be a nightmare for GLU (as if they needed more headaches) going forward. Amazon got it yesterday, Google got it this AM.

Versions 4.0.1 has been submitted to Apple for review but Apple hasn't approved it yet. Maybe they are getting sick of all the problems.
  • Options
    Versions 4.0.1 has been submitted to Apple for review but Apple hasn't approved it yet. Maybe they are getting sick of all the problems.

LOL True ... If I was sitting there when it came in, I'd say, "Didn't we just get one of these?. Are you sure this is right?"
  • Options
    LOL True ... If I was sitting there when it came in, I'd say, "Didn't we just get one of these?". Are you sure this is right?

I am not sure of anything anymore, Scorpion.
  • Options
    I am not sure of anything anymore, Scorpion.

Well there are two things of which I am absolutely certain (1) most won't even make 1/2 of a max'd out drone since we will run out of parts long before then (2) you will be RANKED #1 (AT) at some point in time; it's not a matter of "IF" but "WHEN".

Aside from that, everything else is a c.r.a.p shoot.
  • Options
    Super VIP weapons are 19.5 Sniper called Moose and at 9500 Gold, a Gatling style, iron sighted 49.91M Heavy, the Hel.
  • Options
    concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    Super VIP weapons are 19.5 Sniper called Moose and at 9500 Gold, a Gatling style, iron sighted 49.91M Heavy, the Hel.

Thank you for this update. It is always nice to know what the Super VIP weapons are, even if they are weapons that I have no desire to own or even use, if I had them.
  • Options
    This is what the top assassins call a "target rich environment".

Thank you my friend ... Your new call sign is now "EARLYBIRD" ... the main weapons in which I am interested:

ASSAULT: HAUBERK X18.5 16.38M/26.87M and/or HEAVY: DIYU X18.5 29.49M/45.15M FIRE RATE 900

The (VIP) MISSLETOE @ 3,500 is the best bargain and it picks up where the 17.5 JUNIPER leaves off. The (TOP 10) SCALEMAIL X18.5 19.66M/30.15M AND (TOP 30) HAUBERK X18.5 16.38M/26.87M look pretty good as well for Global Event weapons (clearly a new trend is developing).

Since the current GLOBAL is featuring a pair of 18.5 ASSAULT weapons. I'll wait to see how things progress there first (obviously) but the fallback (backup) plan is that bargain VIP 18.5 MISSLETOE (SCALEMAIL clone); it doesn't get much better than that. EXCELLENT !!!

STORE ITEM SALES:
    17.5 LYREBIRD ELITE (SNIPER) 9.83M / 15.07M (DIRT CHEAP) ... 240 GOLD.
    17.5 HECATE (TESLA) 14.75M / 22.61M (TIERS 18-19 EFFECTIVE) ... 720 GOLD.

I,too, am going to take the wait and see approach. However, since fortunatly I am sitting on over 5200 "free" gold, that VIP MISSLETOE is looking better and better all of the time. I can buy MISSLETOE and still have a real good start of over 1700 gold for the next TESLA VIP. Plus, the MISSLETOE stats will help raise my vault sizes.

Not to mention, if I buy the MISSLETOE, then my sleep time will be able to be increased.

We also have completely forgotten about the greatest prizes of all. We can buy 65 Santa Outfits parts. I can't tell you how much this excites me. Well, on second thought, who cares, LOL.

BTW, Scorpion, nice "Top Gun" references, LOL.
  • Options

Did you say 9,500 GOLD ??? Good Lord ... Pray Tell who had the cajones to even look up there? I want to shake his hand ! LOL Super VIP is pushing 10,000 GOLD, I think it's time ... don't you?
  • Options
    RANK #1: 6,410 AP (ORLIK)
    RANK #2: 6,196 AP (SILAFAIZTESTED)
    RANK #3: 4,400 AP (NIKY1)
    RANK #10: 2,460 AP (QUICKSHOOTERX)
    RANK #25: 1,443 AP (SCORPION)
    RANK #30: 1,262 AP (KI2156)

What's wrong with this picture? At this pace I'll make Silver League tonight and finish up somewhere north of 10,000 AP. This will not be maintained however, even if TOOBAD instructed me to go for it ... not yet, not today.

TRS might be right. I think it's time to throttle back; we'll see how things shape up on DAY #3.

• Options
    RANK #1: 6,410 AP (ORLIK)
    RANK #2: 6,196 AP (SILAFAIZTESTED)
    RANK #3: 4,400 AP (NIKY1)
    RANK #10: 2,460 AP (QUICKSHOOTERX)
    RANK #25: 1,443 AP (SCORPION)
    RANK #30: 1,262 AP (KI2156)

What's wrong with this picture? At this pace I'll make Silver League tonight and finish up somewhere north of 10,000 AP. This will not be maintained however, even if TOOBAD instructed me to go for it ... not yet, not today.

TRS might be right. I think it's time to throttle back; we'll see how things shape up on DAY #3.

Could be a Leaderboard finish, Scorpion. I am not even going to post IOS stats this weekend. Nobody is playing and not a single AT player on the Leaderboard. I am currently #48 at 1635, but I am taking a break and don't anticipate a top 90 finish.
  • Options
    R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
    CKS STATUS UPDATE: All platforms should now be at Version 4.0.1 by now. Please check and if you're still seeing Version 4.0.0, proceed to your corresponding App Store and manually download and install the current Version.Build.

Good Luck !!!

Dam, I'm on old version , I went to try to download but just can't figure it out how.
    Any ideas guys?
    I'm on iOS .
  • Options
    R1gol1n wrote: »
    Dam, I'm on old version , I went to try to download but just can't figure it out how.
    Any ideas guys?
    I'm on iOS .

The IOS version 4.0.1 has not been released yet, so 4.0.0 is as good as it gets. Glu has submitted the version update to Apple, but Apple has not approved it yet, maybe they are going to insist that it actually work this time. You should be notified in game when it is available for download. I just checked the App Store, nothing yet.
  • Options
    R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
    Ok, thank you!! Are you having any video freezing? Lately I'm having that problem, at beginning of global I lost the first fight. Start againg and happen againg with the 7th figth . Just couple minutes ago Iost my wining streak of 65.
  • Options
    Ok, thank you!! Are you having any video freezing? Lately I'm having that problem, at beginning of global I lost the first fight. Start againg and happen againg with the 7th figth . Just couple minutes ago Iost my wining streak of 65.

My game is running perfectly on my Mini 4, but others are having problems.
  • Options
    Version 4.0.1 For IOS is now available at the App Store.
  • Options
    RANK #1: 10,146 AP (SILAFAIZTESTED)
    RANK #2: 8,685 AP (ORLIK)
    RANK #3: 7,311 AP (NIKY1)
    RANK #10: 4,185 AP (ECARTER85)
    RANK #29: 2,733 AP (LOB111)
    RANK #30: 2,729 AP (SCORPION)

Shut down the engines yesterday after 2,500 AP (resumed TRS pace). RANK #20 (and up) are headed for the GOLD LEAGUE, something I am not interested in (at this time). RANK #20 through RANK #40 have been playing cat and mouse since the start and this is where my competition lies.

The one thing these killers aren't aware of as yet, are the legendary SCORPION closing skills. If I can remain within striking distance, a LEADERBOARD finish may be quite possible with a single caveat. I've already spent 458 GOLD almost half of my 1,000 GOLD Global limit when I am actively competing.

DAY #3 is the ticket ... I shall decide tomorrow AM.

• Options

I am experience all kinds of freezing using an iPad Mini 3 So far, it has not cost me any PVP wins or a win streak, but it is there in all other phases of the game. A lot of the times, when I am trying to launch the app, when it gets to the loading packs screen, it will freeze there, until it dumps me completely out of the game.

It also freezes a lot during the videos, it usually freezes after the video finishes. During a battle, most of the time the freeze happens at the beginning when I am trying to switch to my secondary weapon.
  • Options
    SlummerSlummer Registered Users 70 Posts
    Handles,

Experiencing the same thing this morning. iPad Air2, iOS 9.2, iTunes. Playing MIRN doesn't have same issue. Just CKS. Please resolve!
  • Options
    Slummer wrote: »
    Handles,

Experiencing the same thing this morning. iPad Air2, iOS 9.2, iTunes. Playing MIRN doesn't have same issue. Just CKS. Please resolve!

There is nothing that GLU can do regarding this issue. It has been independently determined (by the players) that there are currently only two (2) versions of iPad that exhibit no problems at all.

Please refer to:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?197570-Definitive-Guide-CKS-Minimum-Hardware-Requirements-Explained/page3

These problems come and go, but usually surface when the device is overworked, i.e Global Event, VIP Event, Clan Wars all running concurrently along with a new Region, new DEFENSE TIER all on top of a new Release. The only thing GLU could do to attempt to resolve this is to start trimming code and eliminate some useless features. They have shown no interest at all in doing that, so you need a stronger work horse.
  • Options
    RANK #1: 12,007 AP (SILAFAIZTESTED)
    RANK #2: 10,297 AP (NIKY1)
    RANK #3: 10,285 AP (ORLIK)
    RANK #10: 5,210 AP (BLUEBEARD2)
    RANK #25: 3,779 AP (SCORPION)
    RANK #30: 3.460 AP (TRUESTORY16)

• Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    And I've heard today from 6 of my fellow Clan members make the same statements about freezing, crashes, BSOD (black screen of death), and spinning circle on the diamond vault screen, just today. Also, from what I understand, there are now banned players clooging up the target selection cycle who have alternate players that are getting their accounts ported from the now banned spots.

1. Why can't Glu delete them after porting (one is actively playing now under the new name)?
    2. Why can't Glu document this procedure for the hundreds of players that would like to update their devices?

Yes, another Handles: Please Answer My Problem Question! thread or three maybe?
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    And I've heard today from 6 of my fellow Clan members make the same statements about freezing, crashes, BSOD (black screen of death), and spinning circle on the diamond vault screen, just today. Also, from what I understand, there are now banned players clooging up the target selection cycle who have alternate players that are getting their accounts ported from the now banned spots.

1. Why can't Glu delete them after porting (one is actively playing now under the new name)?
    2. Why can't Glu document this procedure for the hundreds of players that would like to update their devices?

Yes, another Handles: Please Answer My Problem Question! thread or three maybe?

Yeah I read a post somewhere that a player couldn't find an opponent because "everyone" was banned. The whole concept of banning doesn't seem to make much sense to me; just delete the account ... period. They will definitely get the message. We don't know the circumstances or qualifications for banning; a classified secret I suppose. If someone can simply open a new account, then a far more effective solution would be to block the device.

Who knows what these players did to deserve banning, but if it deserves that type of action, then make it final.
  • Options
    Slummer wrote: »
    Handles,

I am also playing MIRN on an iPad4. We are now up to Base Tier 9. While all of the issues that we are discussing here, do not happen on MIRN, yet, I am beginning to notice that the game video is starting to drag a bit, especially while trying to target the bad guys.

What really concerns me, is this is the same way that the CKS problems started and those problems also started with the release of Tier Base 9 and just got worse. I hope that we are not going to have a repeat of the CKS problems on MIRN.

And, yes, I agree with Scorpion. Unfortunately, the only real fix seems to be to keep buying a better and better tablet.
  • Options
    concerned wrote: »
    I am also playing MIRN on an iPad4. We are now up to Base Tier 9. While all of the issues that we are discussing here, do not happen on MIRN, yet, I am beginning to notice that the game video is starting to drag a bit, especially while trying to target the bad guys.

What really concerns me, is this is the same way that the CKS problems started and those problems also started with the release of Tier Base 9 and just got worse. I hope that we are not going to have a repeat of the CKS problems on MIRN.

And, yes, I agree with Scorpion. Unfortunately, the only real fix seems to be to keep buying a better and better tablet.

Well how should I put this and I think I've been saying this all along. As you progress further in MIRN you will start to experience all of the issues that plague CKS; it's a carbon copy with a different coat of paint. Each new TIER brings with it increased difficulty, greater number of opponents, stronger drones and the same bugs in the code.

The advantage is that you already know what to expect and that is the singular most significant reason why I've never took MIRN seriously.
  • Options
    Well how should I put this and I think I've been saying this all along. As you progress further in MIRN you will start to experience all of the issues that plague CKS; it's a carbon copy with a different coat of paint. Each new TIER brings with increased difficulty, greater number of opponents, stronger drones and the same bugs in the code.

The advantage is that you already know what to expect and that is the singular most significant reason I never took MIRN seriously.

Well to add some more, another CKS problem just surfaced. I picked up a new weapon, now I am getting nothing but the low level opponents that pay next to nothing. now to get thru the next 10 - 15 battles until I get back to normal opponents
  • Options
    concerned wrote: »
    Well to add some more, another CKS problem just surfaced. I picked up a new weapon, now I am getting nothing but the low level opponents that pay next to nothing. now to get thru the next 10 - 15 battles until I get back to normal opponents

Did you hear? No More HANDLES ... now we have to go through the process of breaking in another GLU ADMIN ... Just when we had HANDLES speaking our language ... JEEZ